Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7

[DE]Connor

3 min hot fix warming is just PERFECT for syndicate defense missions... i mean with the no continuing and the syndicate buddies killing things, it can be a challenge to stay in that mission. Is a 10 minute hotfix warning REALLY too much to ask? I mean are hotfixes ever so much of an emergency you can't give players a 10 minute heads up?

Still no fix for the following bug:

Ammo mutation mods do not appear to be working if you walk from Cetus out onto the plains - this also affects Carrier's Ammo Case precept which does not appear to be working at all, even increasing weapon ammo count.

If you go directly to the plains from your orbiter everything works normally, but if you walk in to Cetus and back out, it's broken again.

Ammo mutation and Carrier's Ammo Case work just fine in the rest of the game.

AT LAST! the valkyr fix! 

• Improved performance issues when hitting multiple enemies with Valkyr’s Paralysis.  I'm almost crying out of happiness Q_Q I MISSED THIS SO MUCH T_T .... the last week was the worst in a long time for warframe enjoyment... but finally... dovalkyr is back! *yells containers apart* 

Whoa whoa whoa, you can't put Kuva on Earth. Two reasons why:

A) Noobs can earn it, and have no use for it.

B) Noobs can earn it, and wonder what to do with it, leading them straight to spoilers on the wiki.

I love me some Kuva, but you gotta gate that stuff behind The War Within.

LOL -- what is the point of having a 3D walkthrough interface IF the devs add a "fast travel" mechanism ?  Rhetorical.  Kind of defats the prupsoe of the 3D inferface and we might as well have a menu system.  ALSO Why isn't there a "fast travel" mechanism at Maroo's Bazaar -- seems like they'd have added one in there a long time ago since it was enough to be added to the new content.  Priorities of the devs i guess.

AND you would think that ALL of the new items / npcs would have been added to the codex before launch.  Again rushing something out to hit a deadline instead of doing it right the firstr time.

Edited by uberfu

8 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7

General Plains of Eidolon Changes

• Changed bounty reward tables:
    • Higher level bounties will offer Kuva and Void Traces. ♥
  • Rare and Legendary fish baits now hint to the location of the fish. ♥
  • Added a fast travel option in your pause menu for all Cetus vendors. ♥

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players could not donate gems or cores to Cetus and Quills respectively. :clap:

Thank you!

Edited by Vyprime