Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

44 minutes ago, AshenOne07 said:

So, I got a closer look at the meteor tonight. It ain't a ship, but it's one ugly rock. So, I think Lephantis is inside? :P

Lephantis walking in the plains > https://mobile.twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/884888670079262720

That is WIP placeholder for Eidolon. 

We all know meteor is alive and it surely is infested mass but that doesn't mean its Lephantis itself.

In the last eight hours (roughly) its more than doubled in size relative to the inner ring of the scope on my rifle.

Lotus says its headed for Cetus, that it seems to be alive, and DE is apparently making an announcement today about adding a new area like PoE, or just expanding it or something.

All that sounds pretty awesome to me! Also seeing as I dont know what focus is yet, I dont care about it, its orbs or all off the fuss and bother about it. This is gonna be interesting!

2 hours ago, Zeclem said:

i gotta jump in here. theyre not called "cetans". theyre called the ostrons.

Acolytes refer to Ostrons as Cetans out of spite; rhymes with Cretans.   (Shhhh...I know it's revisionist CYA head-canon retcon.  Give me style points for the quick-thinking save. I hope that is how you spell "Cretan".  lol )

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Acolytes refer to Ostrons as Cetans out of spite; rhymes with Cretans.   (Shhhh...I know it's revisionist CYA head-canon retcon.  Give me style points for the quick-thinking save. I hope that is how you spell "Cretan".  lol )

those cretin cretans taking our towers!

make unum great again!

That thing is definately getting closer.  I logged on this morning, dropped into the plains, and saw the giant bastard clear as day with just the unmodded scope of the vulkar wraith.  Didnt take the time to take a picture though cause I have to get ready for work.  I'm certain that by the time I get back, its gonna be a little bit bigger.

Well, Sephiroth used this spell to summon Meteor to strike the planet and that was after he killed this person who was important but not really because every other party member was way cooler than them; so then Shinra will shoot a rocket at it to try and destroy it but that won't work, and so we'll all have to go to where the original Eidelion crashed so we can have a fight with him in the crater, so that the Earth can use the life force flowing through the planet to stop the meteor before it kills everyone.

Also, there will be grinding for materials and EXP and better loot.

Sorry, it was either I summarize FF7 or Majora's Mask.