Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips. 

not to be rude but this is one of the worst decisions you guys have ever made. Tiny scythe was AMAZING (even though scythes could REALLY use a new stance). It was so tiny and it was a scythe! I miss it so much please DE revert this or I'll explode all over my house

Your feedback on the Plague Keewar change is being heard. We're currently requesting more information with the designers right now - stay tuned.

To share some insight, the change was due to the Stance having a decrease in Speed, where a Scythe Stance should (and will) have increased speed to balance out a slower Stance.

It's also worth noting that we have a new Zaw Scythe Strike in the works. I know that doesn't fix the issue at hand, but it's never bad to know what we're working on! 

We will post again in this thread when we have more information from our designers - thank you. 

EDIT: Underposted by Megan, who... pretty much made this irrelevant xD Excellent.

... eeesssh. That scythe zaw tweak doesn't feel like a great move, particularly not this far into the event. I didn't have one yet but was excited by the idea of having a sickle... If being able to make one was a screw-up, maybe at least couple the fix with adding the concept as a potential new Zaw type for the (very) near future, instead of just abruptly taking our toys away? =]

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Your feedback on the Plague Keewar change is being heard. We're currently requesting more information with the designers right now - stay tuned.

To share some insight, the change was due to the Stance having a decrease in Speed, where a Scythe Stance should (and will) have increased speed to balance out a slower Stance.

It's also worth noting that we have a new Zaw Scythe Strike in the works. I know that doesn't fix the issue at hand, but it's never bad to know what we're working on! 

We will post again in this thread when we have more information from our designers - thank you. 

I just want my 3 parts back. I never wanted to build another machete.

Still no fix for ---------)   ''bounty mission failed'' triggering when entering the plains for clients. This makes some players think they really failed and abort the mission.

Spoiler

VNiuQDr.png

Again as a client, when finishing a mission the bridge between Cetus and Eidolon disappears.  You can fell of the map and the only way to fix it is returning to the ship.

Spoiler

JU6OEfR.png

lUtE5G3.png

5RKimP2.png

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

What about our feedback on operator cosmetics? The change to allow for more types worn at once was undone by the accompanying change to helmets. It ended up taking choice away from us. Lots of things clip in this game, so why this knee-jerk, heavy-handed change?

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

is there any chance that existing zaws, parts, and bps for keewar will have the keewar converted into a "legacy version" of keewar?

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

Changes:

• Increased the Range of two-handed Zaws by 20-25% (Jayap, Kroostra, Seekalla, Plague Bokwin).

Praise DE \o/ Two-handed Zaws now have the same range as a Guandao or Orthos Prime, making them the absolute best melees.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

if a new strike comes and the old one remains a machete, then the new one better still make a tiny scythe. tiny scythe was amazing.

but for real, I have 3 machete zaws now.... :/

actually on the topic of machete zaws (and on the off chance that you see this), can something be done about the kronsh's sound effect? it currently makes a slashing noise which.... doesn't fit with the looks of it. it has to thunk like the bo!

" Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers. " Soooo....Can I get a refund on the dagger Zaw I made or no? as well as all the resources made to make the arcane, and the standing to make the dagger. Seems a little of an oversight that it took this long to fix..

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers.

RIP exploit.... Thanks to Quite Shy that we know this... L)

2hrs after hotfix and I still can't do anything w/ the game (tons of other people can't either), can't even reinstall it...You going to look into this?

Archived