Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix 22.8.0.1

[DE]Drew

I have heard about this hidden quest, built the personal quarters, but where the Orb is supposed to be, all I get is the option to kneel, is it a pre-requisite that all the quest are completed? I have only, titania, inaros, harrow, Jordas and mutalist alad V left, any Ideas?

2 minutes ago, DragonSGC said:

I have heard about this hidden quest, built the personal quarters, but where the Orb is supposed to be, all I get is the option to kneel, is it a pre-requisite that all the quest are completed? I have only, titania, inaros, harrow, Jordas and mutalist alad V left, any Ideas?

War Within

Did anyone else encounter an issue with entering the plains as a group for the new ghoul bounties?

I can't enter the plains to start the mission cause it says "waiting for other players..." when I join a group of my friend and the other way around.

Seems like only the host can enter the plains, new squad members can join the session while the mission is running but my mate is stuck in the hallway... 

edit:

Entering the plains as a group is NOT possible, cause all group members ,except the host, will be stuck in the hallway. This happens with free roaming the plains and staring any bounties. However, solo playing or inviting people to your squad after starting the session works fine.

4 hours ago, [DE]DrewDev said:
  • Fixed mods like Quick Return and Power Throw not applying when dual wielding a throwing melee weapon.

This is not working as it's claimed, the mods still do not work properly when dual wielding.

Proof below, the second throw did a rebound in the same corner hence the direct explosion.

https://gyazo.com/9d707d4e0b33bf91b8c58252c030f348

4 hours ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

And since we know some of you really enjoy personalizing your Orbiter, we will be overhauling decoration placement to be more streamlined in 2018! These currently unreleased changes (discussed in Devstream #103) will include grid snapping, placing floating decorations, and much more!

I am so glad you guys have decided to do this and I hope this gets expanded to other aspects, not just the orbiter much later on.
I also hope you keep the placement overlap, which is extremely useful right now. It has been an arduous time painstakingly placing objects to create things like tables, benches and hanging decorations with what is available to me.

I've been so pleased with your decision to go this route that I have bought prime access to keep supporting your game. Even though a lot of us veterans have been on and off taking a break waiting for new content, we're still here to support you. Merry Christmas guys and enjoy your break!

done 5 ghoul bountys

1st played through fine

2nd time the ghouls being killed didnt count towards objective number going down in ghoul graveyards...failed bounty

3rd loaded in bountys didnt start, had to drop squad for it to start

4th doing ghoul bounty 1, the injector crashed game at 100% full twice

just bug issues......

Archived