Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "Hey Kiddo"

Belzybob

46 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Any chance this rate might be affected by moon/sun affinity from quest choices?

Full neutral here, and I don't think I've encountered it beyond the quest ending.

I'm full neutral as well and I've only seen him once. And that was a week ago. I finished the quest MONTHS before.

I asked my clan mates, and I have one person who has full dark alignment, and he's seen the Spectre at least 5-6 times now.

I'd say it's safe to say the alignment does control how often you see him.

8 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

More times than I can count on both hands. >.< hes not even creepy any more after the first 3 times he showed up. Now he's been there so much he needs to start paying rent

yeah he should when i saw him recently it was like: what the hell! and i wasn't that creeped out i also wanted him to f off my ship

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/12/2017 at 2:21 PM, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

I have already cleared all the quests including Harrow's quest and I have never seen it.

I don't even know if there's a bug or something.

Heh, I thought it was guaranteed to happen right after doing the quest. Or do you not count that occurrence? Or am I wrong and is it not guaranteed, or maybe they changed it to be guaranteed now, but it wasn't initially as I put that quest off for quite a while and only finally completed it last week.

Probably well over 50 times for me, I'd often get bored while waiting for Raids to start/friends to respond and just wander around my Orbiter. 

More often than not I'd run into him each day. 

Now that I just log on for dailies and off again I haven't seen him in a while though.