Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

[DE]Megan

• Reduced the number of Codex scans required for the Ghoul Target, Rictus Alpha, Auger Alpha, and Expired Deserter to 3.

just in time, although it's better late than never

but I just spent 12 hours about it
morally, do not play new content

When out in the Plains before the hotfix, I was in a squad where the other members were all sporting 0s on everything (which seemed weird for [DE]Danielle to have, especially a 0 rank Saryn Prime--but hey, admin). I only realized it might be more than a one-off thing when after the hotfix, I got a message from a squad mate thinking I was cheating because I had 0s on everything (I didn't, everything I had on was max rank). Curious if others have also seen squadmates with all their gear listed as 0s in the Plains.

Welcome back DE!!! We've been playing the whole time you were gone :D... Now here's all this stuff you need to fix.

• When doing bounties for konzu its possible for the UI to bug rendering them un able to complete.
  • It is also possible to get BLANK bounties...not fun when your looking for the lore pieces -_-
  • Its possible for you to flood someones UI with 'join my liset' notifications
  • The Quartakk..... just why....
  • There is a hole in the grineer kuva fortress tileset in the spy room where you activate the platforms: tre9RNU.jpg
  • It is possible on low settings to glitch the water in the plains and see into the past (I KID YOU NOT!) 
  • I figured out how you coded the first person view for snipers in a 3rd person game. You add a border with zoom and make the warframes invisible. I know because Ivara's invisibility with snipers (I was using the Lanka) overrides that and uses hers instead, causing a shimmering distraction that is only broken and goes back to its original coding when you fire and make noise thus breaking HER invisibility...
  • Gems and mineral deposits can be found on rock faces that cause them to have over lapping lines.
  • There is now, for some reason, an invisible wall in the dojo's that starts near the rails in the grand hall.... 07qoPyu.jpgclan 2.0 anyone?
  • There is a spot in the Lua spy vaults where you explode the barrel back in time then the roof collapses in the future where, for some reason now there's a glitch where it is already open and if you go up there it makes you fall out of the map... (I would add a picture but not only is this one obvious im hoping you're believing me by now...)

And those are JUST the ones that come to mind right now :P

Welcome back DE, and happy bug hunting mates! Smash em!

]\'[

Thanks for the hard work, getting right back into it as soon as your vacation ended. I'm still curious why you guys chose to hide the Ki'Teer Atmos Mask with open Cetus helms, though. It's one of the only accessories that clipped with nothing, so I would've thought it would be an immediate exception.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies

:satisfied:

Gunsen flapping animation needs to be made cancellable please. its too impractical to stand there locked in place doing nothing while being shot at, i hope u guys understand that

can quartakk get its status chance fixed to use the rifle calculation rather than shotgun calcs? or a fire rate buff? and can it please get a shoulder stock? come on its a 4 barrelled rifle. like come on

corinth reload animation has new shells pop into existence in the shell holder. can we please get void energy effects for it? a simple fade in would be cool, making it more obvious its teleporting in with some void magic. its just looks dodgy right now.

Somachord UI needs some changes. the horizontal list is very space inefficient and forces a lot of scrolling. can we change it to a vertical list? Also some options like 
auto play when we load into ship,and repeat songs would be cool

also can we please play Tennotunes with the somachord? i will happily pay for that feature

Archived