Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

[DE]Megan

• Fixed Ghoul Lore Fragments not being awarded as a Bounty reward if you didn't have any Lore Fragments at all (that includes Cephalon Fragments, Thousand-Year Fish, etc).

Thy ......  but a little detail..... the event ended........... 

And the data fragments was impossible to farm whit normal human mind.........  

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed not being able to damage the Grineer Queen for a few seconds until she quits her yappin’ in The War Within quest. The War Within speedrunners rejoice for precious seconds are SAVED!!
  •  

Can we have less yapping with Vor already?

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Increased the size while wielded.
  • Added 0.5m Punch Through.
  • Added Ragdoll on Death.

The Quartak bullets need to apply status like bullets do, not like shotgun pellets, this is the most basic fix that should be considered....as of now status is divided between the 4 bullets which is absolutely meh...

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Hunter Command Mod not allowing pets to use other scripted abilities they have equipped (such as Smeeta Charm).

This has been bugging me for weeks, I though my Smeeta was just lazy.

Still no Tennogen? :(

29 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With all these 2.0s and 2.5s (Focus and IPS), when can we finally see the rework Arcanes deserve? They are quite underwhelming over the majority, and only a minority are useful. I propose we see buffs and changes across the board to make them more interesting and increase. Aura Mods could also use this treatment. I made 2 posts outlining possible changes:

arcanes arent needed in game and the devs have said many times they are stearing away from raids as they are and the arcanes they offered, keep up, so dont expect arcanes to get any type of buff or attention

Great ! Good work DE, I don't know if you will see this so guys please upvote this coment if you share my opinion so this can reach DE's eyes!

FIX ZAWS NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A SKIN APPLYED ON THEM .-.

Speaking of skins where is the tennogen huge 34 items wave we would get in 1 month? x'D (just joking) :P but for real I won't get any tennogen while zaws skins are broken...

Even the sugatras are glitched so I really believe the zaws models are not intended to work as that !

Good luck I hope you achieve your expectations for this year and keep the awesome work you've done on 2017 or even better!!! :D

Archived