Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Space Mom is gone...

Kalarual

Can we just lose the grape ape lookin hologram and get someone better? Like Teshin? He's IMO a million times better and his VA is pretty great. The fact we continue to cling to the lotus and even use her hologram and take orders from it is just creepy. I wouldn't mind permantly taking orders from teshin.

1 minute ago, Kalarual said:

Can we just lose the grape ape lookin hologram and get someone better? Like Teshin? He's IMO a million times better and his VA is pretty great. The fact we continue to cling to the lotus and even use her hologram and take orders from it is just creepy. I wouldn't mind permantly taking orders from teshin.

Well, uh, the biggest issue here is voice lines. There's probably hundreds.

1 minute ago, Kurokoz said:

Well, uh, the biggest issue here is voice lines. There's probably hundreds.

Hundreds? Remove a zero from that. We are talking about the generic in mission lines and "A mission critical alert is on navigation" stuff like that. Lines that, at most, there is only maaaybe 20...

i can vouch for teshin, i think he's way better than lotus

he's too sexy than lotus

he's too fabulous than lotus

he's too Awesome than Lotus

Lotus should get fired and replace her and removed her from game

𝑾𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵!!!!!

Perhaps get Ordis, Teshin, the Syndicates, etc... to fill in the gaps at random on some missions, or even your <Spoiler> could go 'Lotus would say / would tell us / etc...' and add to this mix (although that dialogue would not trigger if you muted them), instead of downright deleting Sim_Lotus.exe?

4 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Hundreds? Remove a zero from that. We are talking about the generic in mission lines and "A mission critical alert is on navigation" stuff like that. Lines that, at most, there is only maaaybe 20...

And those have been recorded by the way. Teshin did replace Lotus in transmissions in one quest.

just use lotus's voice for teshin...problem solved. and it would create a new story line too...teshin has always secretly been lotus....he grew up wearing his mom's dresses and now that he's all grown up, he's one very confused individual...think norman bates in psycho

24 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Here's an incomplete list. I didn't count, but it looks like there's more like 300...

Edited by Orgoon
Linked the list

27 minutes ago, Kalarual said:

Teshin is a traitor who knowingly lured us into a trap by the Grineer queens.

His treason must be punished by death and not by a promotion to our handler.

25 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Just rerecord many hours of dialog that will not be needed once the quest is released. Makes perfect business and dev sense.

Too bad?

Look out guys we got ourselves a hostile lotus fanboy here. Did you fail to comprehend where I said Permanently? Meaning longer than  just the quest?

Edited by Kalarual