Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

Just a bit of feedback:

• Bug: Every time I get the message "Conduit Materializing" I get huge FPS drops and stuttering. My team reported this same issue, so I guess it's not just me.
  • Bug: Need to make the Conduit open instantly. It takes about 30 secs for it to open, and in the meantime monsters won't spawn anymore and you lose efficiency (case below) This appears to be fixed now
  • Bug: You need to fix rewards not being awarded even though the timer reaches 00:00 (same as Survival missions). Case: my team was trying to leave (keeping efficiency lower than 20%) but still wanted to finish Zone 8 to be given Rotation C rewards, but when the Conduit started opening, monsters stopped spawning and efficiency plummeted to 0% very quickly and even though we got on the Mission Summary we got to Zone 9 we didn't get the reward from Zone 8.
  • Bug: Host migration (sometimes?) makes the mission fail. I believe the efficiency keeps dropping in the background. Case: We had a host migration and were kept on the loading screen until the mission failed.
  • Bug (maybe?): Smeeta Kavat's Charm not working for at lease 1 min into new Zones. Maybe this is intended to avoid the Affinity bonus to stack with the Focus Boost but I think this should not be a limitation.
  • Suggestion: We need to get Simaris reputation. It makes no sense doing all that work for him and not getting any.

Just did a few runs solo:

• Got A+ as final score each time.
  • 900+ kills each run.
  • Picked up nearly every clump of macaroni on the map.
  • Not dying a single time.
  • Can't get past rotation B.

You wot, mate?

Apparently, this game mode isn't intended for solo play. It is also entirely random how the mob type and tileset determines if you get through the portal with close to 100% efficiency or you leave with a substantial reduction. I reckon I'll play this mode until I have Khora and then perhaps for Lith farming. I seriously doubt I'll even bother with the Vandal weapons.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

KHORA
Tenno and beast, red in whip and claw. Khora and her Kavat companion, Venari, embody lethal versatility. Two bodies, one will.

PASSIVE: Beastshield - Increased Armor for each Pet in range.

WHIPCLAW
Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.

ENSNARE
Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Disperse the trap with a crack of the whip.

VENARI
Summon a ferocious, gleaming Kavat. Use again to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures.

STRANGLEDOME
Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach.

So... Khora is the new SM queen? Can't wait to play with her :)

And call her "Mistress Khora" lol

2 hours ago, Crimor said:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/
"They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged."
https://www.warframe.com/news/closed-beta-testers-rewarded-hard-work
"A true sign of dedication, vigilance, and lethality, this deadlier version of the Lato will only be wielded by those Tenno who have been with Warframe through the thick and thin of Closed Beta."

And of course, closed beta people are just thrown to the wayside without any acknowledgement or compensation for getting their only exclusive item taken away

They already got the money from there, so they don't matter anymore. :) Time to cater to the new people as there's more profit there, besides, coloring your stuff is really hard you know!!

vor 4 Minuten schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

Fix this bug on lvl 75-90 Zone 11, blank screen between migration through portals from zone 10 to zone 11.

That hapens when you die during the migration phase, and don't make it to the portal. The screen stays white until you die the next time. When you then revive, you have "fog" effect for the remainder of that round. Next round is normal again.

7 минут назад, Yrkul сказал:

Just did a few runs solo:

• Got A+ as final score each time.
  • 900+ kills each run.
  • Picked up nearly every clump of macaroni on the map.
  • Not dying a single time.
  • Can't get past rotation B.

^

This is idiotic honestly.

A second "endless" mode in a row where you're forced out of the mission one way or another unless you run with 1 - 4 man team 2 - use the mots chessy-op-meta frame and even then can barely get by (or not even) solo.

In a survival. The only mission type where you want to let loose and just murder stuff, kill it dead.Can't even take developers seriously anymore.

Okay, initial impressions of Sanctuary Onslaught are pretty awesome. The good stuff first:

Small maps are great, no need to run around looking for spawn and/or life support. Enemy density is insane, new ones keep popping up all around all the time. I love it. You switch to a new tileset and enemy faction every few minutes, which keeps things fresh. You don't have to go for an hour before the fight gets interesting and the rewards get worthwhile. And some effort seems to have been made to prevent cheesing the mode by endlessly spamming AoE abilities (*cough*Banshee*cough*).

Alright, with that out of the way, there is a single blemish:

Having to go to a relay and talk to Simaris is a giant pain in the butt. You had a map node for this when you showed it off during development, but I guess our puny minds could not withstand convenience of that magnitude.

Nevermind, turns out it's in the syndicate mission tab. Awesome!

1 hour ago, JustifyX said:

Yep, crashes all the time. None of my game has been success so far. I guess I stop playing for now. No point wasting time if it's gonna crash anyway. And also, kindly be clear on how to extract, I've read that you need to let the efficiency gets to 0? Well that's a waste of time and not intuitive at all. I'd be happy if you'd just put the extract options just like endless defense. I must admit it's a fun mode though.

I totally agree on every point. I also experiences crashes. :( Can u PLZ fix this, DE?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb SordidDreams:

Having to go to a relay and talk to Simaris is a giant pain in the butt. You had a map node for this when you showed it off during development, but I guess our puny minds could not withstand convenience of that magnitude.

Remember the screen where you can do the Syndicate missions? The Onslaught mission is in there too.

The only thing i dislike about the drop tables is this.

Lato Vandal Barrel (3.16%)
Peculiar Bloom (3.16%)

When i'm running for something for such a low chance i really don't want to share that with a meme i'm not to interested in.

Other then that, cheers for the update DE, looking forward to shooting stuff in the face and the strangledome.

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

- let us distill Acranes already

You do know Arcanes no longer have to be distilled to be removed, right? They removed Arcane Distillers months ago, iirc, since they (to the playerbase) were too much hassle. You can remove them freely now. On a sidenote, the old Arcane Helmets count as an equipped Arcane.

1 minute ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

You do know Arcanes no longer have to be distilled to be removed, right? They removed Arcane Distillers months ago, iirc, since they (to the playerbase) were too much hassle. You can remove them freely now. On a sidenote, the old Arcane Helmets count as an equipped Arcane.

They always have and he means cause you can't fuse 2 rank 2 arcanes or w/e

Archived