Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some ridiculous never going to happen things you'd like to see in game?

SPplayer76

dmg3.0, shieldgating, wallrunning>wallhopping, quickparry, vault over obstacles, PvP mods not being PvP exclusive as we were told, voting events where the players get to pick the direction of the storyline instead of individual choices in single-player quests, Samodeus, tombs of the sentient parkour trial et cetera.

Make the stealth mechanics be as fun as The Thief series and have the entire game be more closer to that (And darker too, and less decorated players, isntead of the christmass tree tennos we have today).

But thats as equaly as possible for Half Life 3  to be released. So.....i have to play pretend instead ;-;

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx

2 hours ago, Renseiryuu said:

Shadow of the Colossus kind of battle. 

No, not the kind like Eidolon battle we have now. Perhaps a gigantic eidolon (multiple times bigger than hydrolist) that require us to somehow climb on its body, and then shoot at its weakspot above. 

Or perhaps an eidolon that flies in the sky? The battle becomes a high speed battle that requires player to chase using an archwing and take it down. Or similarly, underwater combat with the Sharkwing. 

This will happen.  Maybe as as soon as “The Sacrifice”.

My crazy wish-theory is a race-against-time scenario where Natah explodes forth from the moon, re-awakened as a giant Sentient Battleship, to finish her mission along-side her father.

Ballas is all about opening the rails so that everything can be destroyed and he can go live happily-ever-after with faux-Margulis with his faux-humanity as the Universe destroys itself.

All you have to do is find Ballas, defeat Umbra, Steal back Faux-margulis, and then take her and the Helm in your living Quarters and battle your way into the heart of Natah and reunite the two before she and daddy Nuke Earth. 

Compare the Tennocon Sigil to my concept art below...

7ztnJgt.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

This will happen.  Maybe as as soon as “The Sacrifice”.

My crazy wish-theory is a race-against-time scenario where Natah explodes forth from the moon, re-awakened as a giant Sentient Battleship, to finish her mission along-side her father.

Ballas is all about opening the rails so that everything can be destroyed and he can go live happily-ever-after with faux-Margulis with his faux-humanity as the Universe destroys itself.

All you have to do is find Ballas, defeat Umbra, Steal back Faux-margulis, and then take her and the Helm in your living Quarters and battle your way into the heart of Natah and reunite the two before she and daddy Nuke Earth. 

Compare the Tennocon Sigil to my concept art below...

7ztnJgt.jpg

"I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh. I always learn so much... from a forum."

6 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Dedicated Severs owned by DE for everything in the game.

A Deadpool frame.

It would be a frame that couldn't die even if you try to do so, meta in ESO, could speak and broke 4th wall constantly, and would disallow player to choose another frame. Endgame worthy. 

2 minutes ago, Renseiryuu said:

It would be a frame that couldn't die even if you try to do so, meta in ESO, could speak and broke 4th wall constantly, and would disallow player to choose another frame. Endgame worthy. 

Indeed. 3rd ability could be summon Cable, it would be like Venari, just older, very grumpy and not much for healing you even if you need it, he would probably rather shoot you to make you stop talking.

I would like a free of charge 5000 500 plat as the starter plat (applied retroactively of course). I think 50 plat is too low to get much. So,  500 would be much better!

Edited by krc473
Added one too many zeros. 5k would be way too much.

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

A Wukong buff... :crylaugh:

That's my serious answer as well as my joke answer, specifically a buff that makes him like the Chinaframe version with a huge 40m Primal Fury or whatever it was.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :crylaugh:

Infinite 1st skill spam with scaling skills as "generators" to make energy ... which you then spend on the next 3 also scaling skills.

Have an open origin system. Instead of just choosing a mission you get the option to just leave the orbiter directly into space with your archwing.

You then fly around, randomly find enemy ships or meteors with grineer outposts like the kuva fortress (but smaller). If you fly to a planet and go "too close to the surface for your archwing" you just land in a randomly generated (maybe open!) world, complete an objective (or just walk around) and fly away with your archwing again.