The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

4 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Okay, so we're actually getting a new tileset, and from the looks of it it's going to be past Earth. Neat. That, or some Earth ruins.

Probably going to be like Lua and be right next to earth.

6 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Actually that brings up the question if that hood has an open and close versions like the normal suits. If so, might be what you are looking for.

yeah I mean i love this scarf but the silly hat, (and the fact it makes you bald when you wear it) is a real killer 

pvurPN.jpg

38 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

i think the hooded scarf makes the operator look like a cross between garrett and erin (from the worst game in the thief series, lol)

It wasn’t that bad, but yes, for that whole series it was mediocre.

Edited by LazerSkink

5 hours ago, KrisiumCypher said:

Just bits and pieces I gathered:
In the newest trailer, Excal Umbra seems to have used the vitruvian sword in the 'flashbacks'. Might be his version of the Exalted blade?

When it cuts to Ballas, a voice says "Howl all you want, it won't bring him back.", but Ballas' mouth doesn't move. Also, there seems to be a Sentient in the background behind him, and the voice sounds a lot like that of Hunhow.

Also, in the new thesacrifice/info page, in the end at the Twitch drops section, a bust of Teshin is shown.

Furthermore, this isn't something I ever saw them do before, there is a Lotus symbol in ASCII art in the source code of thesacrifice/info page.

Hide contents

ct2sZ0z.png

There is just one problem. Turn on subtitles and it appears this sequence:

-(Umbra howls)
- Ballas : Howl all you want. It won't bring him back.

So I assume The Sacrifice Quest is the final lore to The Second Dream and The War Within. And i also heard from DE that there will be more side quest for warframe soon. 
However, If we are able to suggest our own opinion of what should be the next quest be (Not Syndicates and Warframe parts) what will it be? I had on in mind.

A Quest of finding Stalker's hideout. I'm not going to get into details.

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu a dit :

Blindfold, Earpiece, Mask....See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil... . Wonder if there's more to these pieces than they've let on?  Or DE is just having fun.  Hm...

That's certainly interesting and i completely missed it. Nice catch! 

I was imagning the reason behind Excalibur Umbra's howling (only a Theory):

Umbra's Tenno operator made a deal with Ballas by offering his body as the "Sacrifice" in exchange for a "miracle", probably the Lotus/Margulis.

Ballas screwed him over, and as a result of the "Sacrifice", Umbra's operator is now stuck in Umbra.

And then there's the first description of the cinematic main quest at the Warframe Website: "A foreboding vision leads the Tenno on a hunt for the savage Warframe."

Edited by zerofighter005v

9 hours ago, zerofighter005v said:

The final trailer gives me this idea:

"For their lives, yours" and "You cannot defy your creator": Could it be Excalibur Umbra... and he's the "Sacrifice"?

That's a really Good theory, since we could then eind his BP in a location related to him and rebuild umbra for ourselves.

4 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

There is just one problem. Turn on subtitles and it appears this sequence:

-(Umbra howls)
- Ballas : Howl all you want. It won't bring him back.

I personally also think he sounds closer to "you cannot defy your creator" than hunhow

Why are people assumings this will be a trilogy?

I don't remember DE ever stating they are planning to stop on the Sacrifice.

After some time we will get another cinematic quest that will expand the story... I'm hoping for a proper Corpus quest one day... and of course sentients and Tau system.