Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Duduminador said:

Oh Redtext. how could I possibly ever dislik...

I do now.

dude, seriously, its just words and they have every right to say them.. You can just brush it off with a laugh knowing its never gonna happen. Your mom jokes and such are really 1980s grade school shiz and i got over it a long time ago. Millennials I swear!

12 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

The new UX is pretty, but awkward to use.

• Shouldn't need to mouseover the squad names at the top of the screen to see what they've equipped, especially for viewing relics
  • Syndicate offerings should always show both the name and the icon, not a mix based on whether it's a component or a mod
  • Syndicate offerings that you haven't qualified for have their names mostly obscured, e.g. by "Requires Revered"

Sound feedback:

•  Too many menu sounds now
  • Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
  • Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)

Other issues that have carried over from the older versions:

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - you need to pause after the dash and transfer back
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game. I'd be content with listing the base range so we can compare similar items, e.g. Orthos Prime vs other polearm. 
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* A "Hide Mastered" filter in arsenal+market would make it easier for new players to see what they need to work on still
* Ability to issue commands to lures/spectres/etc from further away, especially when they are off the ground and you can't get close enough to hit X

Couldn't agree more.

I had a feeling Excal Prime was going to become obsolete (as it already was) but had at least expected to be able to use his helmet or skin on Umbra. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case at all. Which kind of reinforces your statement that we kinda got a slap in the face for sticking around. The same thing happened when the new login in system came and they ignored all the years we had been on previously. For veteran players who are already kind of burnt out on the game get deterred from coming the back for as long because of this. Idk, just some thoughts from a fellow OG.

Was it intentional to not have the credits/ducats box not show up when talking to Baro?

Some of the UI visuals for selecting items and figuring out how many you have should be a bit more pronounced in coloration, I think. Make it easier to see at a glance.

Also scrolling over peoples names just to figure out which frame everyone has/weapons/relics/keys/etc is a bit tedious compared to before where all you had to do was look at the menu. 

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2

Fixes:

• Fixed Energy colour element not appearing when you change your Energy colour on an Excalibur equipped with the Chromatic Blade Augment.

Still show wrong damage type in dojo arsenal.

I really love new challenges, but please, can you guys fix the unlocking of the challenges on STEAM? I got almost every single one of the challenges in-game, but I have them blocked on STEAM! They just didn't sync well when they were added in others updates.
I'm a completionist with the achievements, and this is bugging me.

Not sure if it's just me but when I played through the quest, it seems Umbra took up a Warframe slot (as I had some empty), but the sword didn't. Also unsure what the intended behaviour might have been on this.

Don't really have proof since I didn't think it would happen but if anyone else had the same problem, I'd at least like to know that!

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed UI displaying double Set Mod bonuses when equipped on a regular and Exalted weapon. Set Mods only affect regular Melee weapons. 

So first you don't let me use blood rush, then when I try to bypass it using set mods you do this? C'mon DE why?

Archived