Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

[DE]Megan

Spoiler
  • Removed the Prime Passive of Energy pulse on Orokin Void Death Orb applying to Umbra as he is not considered a Prime.

What was the need for this? Wasn't the main point of Umbra getting made in the first place to be a legally distinct functionally primed Excalibur? Who wanted this change?

23 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I have Excalibur Prime and I can assure you one thing: This change here is a mistake. He's Orokin tech and he should benefit.

Spoiler

believe me: it makes sense considering how excalibur Umbra was created. Do you think that Ballas would have willingly given orochin tech access to it, considering circumstances?

Also this difference between prime and Umbra hints that Ballas tested anti -Sentient tech, the tau mods, and then didn't implement it in production frames to sabotage further the war effort

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice Quest Related Changes & Fixes:

Hide contents

We have more Umbra/quest fixes queued up for our next Hotfix/Update. Thanks for your patience!

• Upon dying, sentience Umbra will now become stand-still instead of forcing Transference. This also fixes returning to Umbra from Operator resulting in death.
  • Tweaked Umbra’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind.

Holy crap.
Holy crap.
Holy crap.

HOLY CRAP.

This alone just solved literally every problem I have with Umbra's moveset. Thank you so much, DE!

thx for the hotfix and for fancy boi prime but, if you reduced the platinum price for the nikana dax skin, why don't you reduce the platinum prices of the new operator cosmetics as well ? You set the price of the umbra hooded scarf right, being equal to the price of any other hood but the other cosmetics (umbra blindfold, umbra diadem and umbra earrings) are 60 plat more expensive than any other face cosmetic which are all 15 platinum. I'd understand that they'd cost like double the normal amount of any cosmetic, but considering that we don't see as much our operators as our frames in mission, I think it's a bit too much. Also 60 platinum is more than a cheap syandana, that's really much.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Is this from before or after this update? Let me know if this is still messed after today's Limbo Prime HF. 

After, (the screenshot itself is old, but i just placed a few to test it out after updating the game, still bugs out after reloading the ship).

But here a fresh one with timestamp on the left
lKyYheP.png

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
Spoiler

Fixed Clients teleporting to Umbra's position instead of the other way around when Transferring back into their Warframe.

Spoiler

Did anyone reported that transferring out and then back to Umbra will resulted in having the shield totally gone (when playing as client), as if you were attacked with the shield fully depleted sound. But shield will restore shortly.

Thanks for the update and fixes! My clan was just suffering the onslaught bug that got players stuck in limbo after host migration this morning.

BTW, I'm really thankful for isolating the newly released relics in certain missions like Sanctuary Onslaught and Cetus Bounties to lessen the rewards dilution.
Now if we can just change the AABC rotation to a more logical ABC rotation and have an option to liquidate our relics for traces that'd be great!

Tophat Prime, here we go! XD

Still menu button on the solar system screen is needed

And also needed sentinel fix: during radiation digging mission they are destroyng excavators... and radiation status seems not ending, as there's always something red on me on the map

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Upon dying, sentience Umbra will now become stand-still instead of forcing Transference. This also fixes returning to Umbra from Operator resulting in death.
  • Tweaked Umbra’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind. 

Thank you very much for these changes. I feel like there's still more work to be done on Umbra with regards to the passive ability, but the Radial Howl change was very much needed. Thanks!

Archived