The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

Hey guys. I want to know suggestions for formatting moving forward. I should have brought this up earlier, but the way major update glyphs work (namely the HoD (Heart of Deimos) and DP (Deadlock Protocol) glyphs) are quite hard to format given their code is something like this:

<Major Update Name> - name of content creator (Ex: HOD-TacticalPotato)

What would be the ideal way to update this post with a new code? I purposefully excluded HoD and DP glyphs for a while due to being unsure on how to display them. I can just post one large streamers code, but if there is another option in formatting, I am open to suggestions.

Thank you!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Hey guys. I want to know suggestions for formatting moving forward. I should have brought this up earlier, but the way major update glyphs work (namely the HoD (Heart of Deimos) and DP (Deadlock Protocol) glyphs) are quite hard to format given their code is something like this:

What would be the ideal way to update this post with a new code? I purposefully excluded HoD and DP glyphs for a while due to being unsure on how to display them. I can just post one large streamers code, but if there is another option in formatting, I am open to suggestions.

Thank you!

The suggested one would be great but we don't know if they will keep that format moving forward anyway so not sure if it would even help Dx 

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you!

Jusp posting the code for unlocking would be enough, we can type it in manually.

On 2020-10-22 at 7:27 PM, Slayer-. said:

It works, I just did it. Even with all my blockers running I could get it. 

Thanks @Lewitas

Worked for me too. I totally read this as mkI-Furis and figured oh well, a weapon slot is a weapon slot. It appears I somehow haven't actually used the mkI-Furax so that was a happy little surprise.

Thanks @Lewitas!

20 часов назад, Voltage сказал:

Added. Again, I just want to apologize for the bad formatting. There is no other way for me to fix it unless I make a spoiler for every glyph or something.

Dude, u are doing huge work for whole community,dont blame urself pls :3 thx alot.

• Like 8