Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

[DE]Megan

vor 6 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only *227. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught nodes, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229.

So, after almost 7H its still not fixed : http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=029f00-1533332521.png

ive got all solaris notes still shows 221/227 while i got 27,613 exp (all nodes). so NOT FIXED.

Edit: Jorads golem and ODD node is still glowing blue.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only *227. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught nodes, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229.

Thank you thank you thanyouaha. *ahem* THANK YOU!

Now I have 226/227 instead of 228/229.

Fixed that with assassinating Jordas, Salad, and Lephantis one more time. Turns out it was Lephantis it hadn't counted.

19 hours ago, GrazewoundZeroLow said:

Your recent update gave me all of the skins on Tennogen.

18 hours ago, GrazewoundZeroLow said:

Your update unlocked all the Tennogen skins for me. 

Seems my "problem" ironed itself out, half way.

While the skins I haven't purchased locked again, I keep losing the Tennogen prices. Logging in or out of the game, or returning from a mission, the prices sometimes show as 0.00 .

Again, this happened after hotfix 23.2.1 .

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Zappey96 said:

i had 229/229 nodes completed tho .-.

Yes, sanctuary elite and normal were counting as 2 separate nodes... i had 229/229 as well... didnt even need a fix to that imo... all you had to do was complete both sanctuary missions...

Archived