Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Hairstyles For Black People

(XBOX)DTN44

Big-Long-Afro.jpgWarframe is a very diverse game in which many different races play this game. So i was wondering why our operators only receive smooth straight hair. While I was choosing my making operator is features, i wanted him to resemble me (a black male), but when i was finding the different hairstlyes the only i seem to find is bald and twist which you have to pay 25p for. So I was wondering maybe you can add some more black hairstyles.Black-Men-Haircuts-Twisted-Curls-Blow-OuBlack-Men-Haircuts-Hi-Skin-Fade-Twists.j6-1.jpg

Edited by (XB1)DTN44

4 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

What the #*!% are you talking about? Are you blind or just doing a very lame bait that has no place in this community?

The OP is asking for more hairstyles like those shown in his post. Maybe try understanding before making a rage post next time.

10 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

What the #*!% are you talking about? Are you blind or just doing a very lame bait that has no place in this community?

I believe he is talking about the styles that are available initially, as he does mention the twists that are available for plat.

Let's keep it civil please, folks.

Just now, Genitive said:

The OP is asking for more hairstyles like those shown in his post. Maybe try understanding before making a rage post next time.

and i'm asking for more smooth straight hairstyles, but years have passed and still no new hairstyles.

Don't get me wrong, i'm actually all for variety and kinda agree on the topic. Also, DE did say that new hairstyles will be coming some time soon, probably in form of tennogen (yes, it's gonna be either plat or steam cash)

3 minutes ago, Genitive said:

He literally said there only are smooth straight hair for operators  when at least 4 options aren't. That's 4 out of 15🤦‍♀️

In any case, the options are there, and they are not diverse enough even with 15 of those.

A few more diverse traditionally ethnic choices in the freebies to go along with the skin colors would be more welcoming to global players IMHO.

As cliche as it is, I'd like a scrub brush mohawk too even if it was a paid one, I'm not too keen on the messy one in the game.

6 hours ago, (PS4)NachoZissou said:

I usually find in games that there are really limited choices if you want your character to have short hair which is odd because that's what the majority of men have. 

yeah but most men arent that obsessed with their hair either. the big issue is warframe's aesthetics for hair are more limiting. like an afro (as much as I love a good 'fro) would look pretty damn weird in warframe. cornrows i could see though. especially if you cyberpunk them a little bit.

frankly theres also very little choice for long hair either. we have basically two legit long hairstyles. both look kind of meh and one doesnt even make shoulder length so considering it long would be kind of overselling it. my immediate family has had long hair basically my whole life. I dont feel right when my hair is shorter than shoulder length.

1 hour ago, Vedfur said:

I meant it the same way the op did. Most of what we have as hair styles is edgy, punk and emo.

#Fashion frame is endgame

I would like just a regular ladies pony tail. With some Orokin Prime, or intresting hair ties. Maybe with bangs or without options too. I feel there aren't nearly enough women/long hair hair style options. 

These should be a lot easier than trying to have long flowing straight hairstyle 

I like the idea. 

13 hours ago, Atsia said:

Honestly, the 2nd photo is the only one I could see being implemented, all the others just don't feel like they'd fit in the Warframe aesthetic .

You mean "a whole metric crapton of little kids left on their own to do the whole 'Lord of the flies'-thing for too long, and then all got put in the care of a couple of ladies who mean we'll but probably don't understand teenage hygiene"? 

Most of the hairstyles look like something a stoned teenager hacked into their head with poorly aimed clippers in a fit of misguided angsty rage. A simple curly shoulder-length style with no bald spots for girls, and a regular crew cut for guys would be great. But the afro? That's a baseline REQUIREMENT. No game with character customization should lack the afro.
   Unfortunately though, hair is a pain in the butt to make. We just got decent textures for the existing emo cuts, so it'll probably be a while before we get new ones.

On 2018-08-09 at 10:55 AM, Nitro747 said:

He literally said there only are smooth straight hair for operators  when at least 4 options aren't. That's 4 out of 15🤦‍♀️

In any case, the options are there, and they are not diverse enough even with 15 of those.

Theres only 2 last i checked

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-08-14 at 10:27 PM, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Id like more hairstyles but would prefer them to be gender/race neutral.

There isnt any race nuetral hairstyles except for bald. At least not naturally but i dont think operators have the ability to get perms or use hair chemical.