Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

41 minutes ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

Who needs a double resource weekend when we get free boosters? especially recently with twich prime. just my personal thought

Any plans for reworking the Relic system / giving the Void an actual use again.

A few ideas:

- Have the Void nodes all be permanent fissures.

- Have there always be one Void mission for each relic era.

Looking forward to what plans you have for the Void.

1. DE is well known for their communication and involvement in the community. As such, I have this meta question: Why are the forums getting buggier and buggier with every passing day? This should be the main platform for us to communicate with you, so, shouldn't it be it top shape for us to do so?

2. Obligatory "Mirage Deluxe when?"

3. Will quick attacks be affected by the upcoming Melee 3.0 changes? These days I basically only use quick attacks on my melee weapons (even on Melee only sorties, hello Scanner), so, I'm wondering if they'll get screwed significantly or not?

4. Sortie token system when?

As mentioned a few times before:

- More Vauban tweaks? Im not talking about rework questions, i really mean tweaks like the ones we got recently with Tesla and Bastille. Vortex and Minelayer would be interesting
I wouldnt be mad about a balance tweak on Vortex to atleast compete with Nidus who can reach 3x the range for the cost of a 1 ability. Yes Vauban can spam Vortex and it has a higher duration, but does that really justify the 4 slot when there are frames that can do it better and cheaper?

- How will Channeling work in Melee 3.0?

Can we fix trade windows in this scenario? Person wants to buy Akstiletto Prime... I want the ability to put up 2 Akstiletto Receivers in that one window/box seeing as it takes 2 trades for the 2nd one to be technically wasted is beyond me. Akstiletto Prime Receiver x2 is much better in my opinion and two windows being slotted up.

2 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

Can there be a game mode that spawns thousands of manned Dargyns? 

The riven challenge to shoot X before they hit the ground is legitimately one of the most fun-sucking experience in the game, for me at least.

I would love to see that for the funzies. I don't know about a mode but how about just removing that riven challenge entirely

With the new Vauban tweaks, a lot of people have been suggesting a Sentry gun that uses your secondary or some sort of exalted explosive weapon as new abilities for Vauban. Are these ideas something we can expect in the future, either in a Vauban rework or new warframe? Either way, I want to thank you for all the work the team has been doing and wish you all nothing but success in your hard work. We All Lift Together.

P.S.: Notice me Steve senpai

Agility drift challenge is hard to explain and for people doing the sedna junction requirement, I keep trying to help or explain on mic or show how to and they get impatient or those that pull through, the ceiling part is so gimmicky that they fall and reset puzzle or they make it, grab reward and reset causing everyone else to try again and then others rush out of mission after getting reward.

The challenges in Lua need better hints, direction, most don't know what they look because of no pop up feature or something.

Endurance they activate and avoid laser being cautious, they shooting the lasers.

Stealth, they activate but go "ok" lasers what was that about?

Power and cunning gets avoided

Anyway, hope everyone else has a better month than I'm already experiencing. 

Will we ever get the option to go into the ability section on a warframe and change the ability FX to another if we meet the correct requirements?

Example: I love Rhino Palatine's iron skin

I got the Tennogen Scarab skin for him

I equip the skin and in combat the Iron Skin goes to the Prime (gold) opaque variant rather than the transluscent one based on energy color used for the Palatine/Deluxe skin.

I feel this has been needed for a long time coming, I'm not asking for a complicated system for ability customization just the option to change what it looks like provided you have it's associated item it's tied to.

Another example is as much as DE has tried to change Nekro's P's SotD I'd still take the option to use the non-prime variant everytime.

While I understand that from a money standpoint DE would want to avoid this, being able to switch out warframe ability fx for each individual ability would be a very good move both for fashion frame and from a monetary point of view. Path of Exile also does something similar and if it meant more options to customize my frames I'd love to spend platinum on changing the fx.

15 минут назад, (XB1)D3L7A Z7R1K3 сказал:

Who needs a double resource weekend when we get free boosters? especially recently with twich prime. just my personal thought

Boosters are stacks, so you can get x4 (x2 from weekend + x2 from shop or twitch booster).

Any concrete shiping dates for fortuna?

Any chance for some control over Riven rerolling? (like a single stat lock for increased price of reroll)

Any chance for disposition adjustments?

Any chance for changes to Dispositions so that lowest disposition weapons that aren't popular anymore but have low disposition due having a popular faze not be so terrible?

Any shipping details for new  fassion for operators (chairstyles that aren't out of liberal/hipster magazine and just fairly normal/plain ones)?

Any Chance of any of the NION skins by yatus getting in?

2. Hema resource cost is still a problem that DE continues to sweep under the rug,

3.will immortal skins ever be made for the newer warframes

4. will the "Collecting feedback" on the whole chat mod issue that became a popular topic a few months ago be finished, or are you hopeing everybody forgets?

5. are there any Elixis skins in the works.

6, will melee 3.0 allow normal attacks to scale with combo counter or is the "Only heavy attacks scaling with combo" still the direction that melee 3.0 is heading.

7. will frame fighter be ready before the end of september?

8. squad vote kicking to get rid of pesky AFK players without haveing to dispand first

9, leave squad hotkey when, i hate it when i am in a squad than a person force starts a mission immedietly after and the UI loads slowly at that particluar moment and i am unable to quit unless i alt+f4 or leave once loaded into that unwanted mission.

Archived