Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In warframe, what makes the least sense in your opinion?

-why do we have to pay credits when crafting something on our ship? Where do those credits go?

-why is there a limit on trading?

-where does all that trade tax go?

-where do the credits go when we pay to replicate a blueprint in dojo?

-why does our pets' dna deteriorate?

-why do infested enemies attack interception and mobile defense targets? Excavators are loud machines, they make sense, but whats up with those?

-why is Shadow Stalker so weak?

-why do we not start with max energy as we start with max ammo?

-why do secondaries have such low ammo capacity? Especially the throwing ones.

-why are the explosive freezing barrels put everywhere and breaking on bullet jumps? They add nothing to the game, just annoyance when cruising through the map.

-why are there so many annoying harpooning enemies?

-why do our warframes just stumble and fall sometimes?

-why are elemental warframes not resistant to status procs of their elements? Like Frost resistant to cold, Saryn to toxin.

-why does 1 Forma cost 20p and an Exilus Adapter requiring 2 formas and other stuff to build 20p as well?

-Why doesn't Aviator work with Titania?

-why does a Forma take 24 hours to build, same as a potato, when you need 1 potato and up to 8 formas on a frame or weapon to build?

-why can we sometimes be fine in space without archwing, other times not?

-why do we need aw launchers on PoE when our archwings just magically appear on other maps? Like when you jump into water.

-why is there no really challenging content in game now if you dont stay for hours in an endless mission?

-why does DE not have its own servers for hosting, forcing us into a laggfest when we get a potato pc, carrot net host?

-

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Samsquanch-01 said:

Life support in survival. I thought we were controlling a machine.

Not exactly. If you've played The Sacrifice quest you should know how warframes are made. Well at least how prime warframes and umbra was made. (not sure if non prime warframes are made exactly like that though as they are made by us)

-Rush missions

-lack of spread with Strun

-forma resetting mastery

-credits for foundry building - maybe lessen the costs some. 15000 to build but can only sell for 5000?

-non-regenerative BPs can stack in inv but regenerative ones dont. IE; had regen extractor and bought bundle from xb store but didnt receive a second that I planned on selling. 

-water damage on planets, makes no sense that a puddle will kill you

-the Kubrow quest in general, way to many resources required, almost too much work to maintain them once created

thats all i have for now... 

Datamass size in various kinds of missions. The future technology has progressed so much, but being able to create something the size of a usb drive seems incomprehensible in the future.

The capture process in capture missions. It's like we are sucking the life-force out of those targets, Shang-Tsung style.

51 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

-why do we have to pay credits when crafting something on our ship? Where do those credits go?

-why is there a limit on trading?

-where does all that trade tax go?

-where do the credits go when we pay to replicate a blueprint in dojo?

-why does our pets' dna deteriorate?

-why do infested enemies attack interception and mobile defense targets? Excavators are loud machines, they make sense, but whats up with those?

-why is Shadow Stalker so weak?

-why do we not start with max energy as we start with max ammo?

-why do secondaries have such low ammo capacity? Especially the throwing ones.

-why are the explosive freezing barrels put everywhere and breaking on bullet jumps? They add nothing to the game, just annoyance when cruising through the map.

-why are there so many annoying harpooning enemies?

-why do our warframes just stumble and fall sometimes?

-why are elemental warframes not resistant to status procs of their elements? Like Frost resistant to cold, Saryn to toxin.

-why does 1 Forma cost 20p and an Exilus Adapter requiring 2 formas and other stuff to build 20p as well?

-Why doesn't Aviator work with Titania?

-why does a Forma take 24 hours to build, same as a potato, when you need 1 potato and up to 8 formas on a frame or weapon to build?

-why can we sometimes be fine in space without archwing, other times not?

-why do we need aw launchers on PoE when our archwings just magically appear on other maps? Like when you jump into water.

-why is there no really challenging content in game now if you dont stay for hours in an endless mission?

-why does DE not have its own servers for hosting, forcing us into a laggfest when we get a potato pc, carrot net host?

-

/Golfclap

Space ninjas with a gravity gun, a handcannon, and a jet hammer, and how do we get into levels? Ceiling ducts. You're telling me the other 3 are already there and i came last from a ceiling duct?

Remember the corpus ship extraction tile with a staircase going up and 2 smaller staircase on the side to go to a back room? Or the long infested extraction tile? How did 4 lisets line up eith so little space between the pick up frames?

1. The energy system.

Varying skill costs when everything is spammable equally anyway thanks to numerous measures of permanent and unlimited energy regeneration. The whole system is pretty much redundant really apart from being a mod / endo sink...

Resulting in probably the second most absurd game aspect:

99% of META strategies involve said ability spam, rendering most weapons / gear completely obsolete when the whole game / progression revolves around amassing that gear. It's about getting stupid strong but with no real challenges to put that strength to the test aka endgame.

Why can't I bring more than one pet? Does the sentinel fight with the kubrow or something?

How can focus and syndicate points have limits? 

• New Loka: "Yeah, you've killed enough of our enemies today. Do more tomorrow for sure."
  • Operator: "I've gained enough focus for today. I'll throw away the rest and farm for more again tomorrow."

How can syndicates allow switching sides at all?

• New Loka: "You have in multiple occasions, helped our multiple enemies and destroyed our allies but since you maxed out your standing in two days we not only forgive you but also welcome you as an initiate."

We have the power to wipe out hordes of enemies in seconds, but all the walls in the ships don't even get scratched. They even regenerate after you shot them. 

5 hours ago, Harrock86 said:

- Corpus being super-tech advanced but still having guys trying to beat you up with a stick.

- The fact that you start every mission with like 15% of total energy pool. Really...  Ordis just plug me in and charge to 100% wtf

- Host migration 0.5 second after starting the mission.

- Unable to use Volt 4 while fishing. I want AOE all the fish 

More  unused mod capacity  in your warframe grants more starting energy

6 hours ago, Tellakey said:

The operator never masturbates. Come on, they're teenagers. Void beings or not, ya gotta masturbate in space!

Mate they spend most of their time locked inside a chair alone, who's to say they aren't getting busy inside there lol

5 hours ago, (PS4)Samsquanch-01 said:

Life support in survival. I thought we were controlling a machine.

Well I won't spoil incase you haven't done the cenematic quests but Warframes aren't exactly machines..

7 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

why do the infestation care about data or whatever they're trying to get from the terminals we're trying to steal from anyway?

my guess is that since the Infested can assimilate machinery now (thanks Mutalist Salad V), they have begun to assimilate computers and use them to further spread their presence. Jordas proves that even Cephalons and computers can be Infested, so taking over networks is just another way of spreading. my guess is that if the Infested decode messages, they can get an idea of vulnerable areas around the system that are suitable for use as breeding grounds, and the hive-mind can then order the closest source of infestation to try and take hold of it.

that's a theory anyway, but I wouldn't put tactical strategy past the Infested: they are capable of even capturing targets like other factions do, so i believe that as well as growing recklessly wherever possible, it's also possible for the infested to formulate a complex idea. if that's true, then that's pretty damn terrifying: contagious, killer abominations that spread everywhere and are also smart; no wonder the Orokin couldn't control them.

7 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Mastery tests is on the top of my list.

Why though?

It seems to me that the Tenno do have some sort of organized structure to them, even if we haven't really seen it directly yet. It would make sense that the Tenno, being a somewhat militaristic force (however small or powerful or special they are) would have "ranks" that require Tenno to prove themselves. Being that it's called "mastery" the idea is that you've "mastered" many weapons, warframes, etc (i.e. used them enough that your Tenno is intimately familiar with them and can modify them extensively).

7 hours ago, 4thBro said:

I'd say all post-Second Dream dialogue that shows ANY concern whatsoever for what happens to your frame.

Do the Sacrifice.

Edited by DrakeWurrum