The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Mesa Prime scheduled release is almost 4 months out...calling it now..

8 hours ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

Or:

Get rid of the charge entirely. The hell do you need the charge for? You're expending 25 energy anyway, and it isn't like the added damage is some multiplication like Khora's whip.

Hit 1, get an empowered shot.

I personally would love to see it removed from empowering your next gunshot entirely, and instead just be a uniquely styled shot from your Peacemaker.

Instead of granting raw damage, how about it granting a LOT of multishot? Along with punchthrough for non-explosives and traveltime for explosives? Maybe even let it last for a few shots and/or duration (whichever is depleted first), ticking down as soon as you make your first shot? That'd be a nifty booster alright!

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

not bad. personally I always wanted BB to be replaced with a little concept I had: "reflex Shot".

pressing her 1 would make her unsheathe one of her regulators, shoot a nearby enemy in the face, and then holster it again, all in the blink of an eye. a low cost power that can be used against trash enemies like Butchers, when they try to charge you. Mesa still takes full damage from Melee with Shatter Shield up, so this would be a good way of dealing with that threat.

just an idea anyway.

Could even be 6 auto aimed, 360-degree Regulator-shots, shooting the nearest enemies (a la old PM's animations and all!). That'd be cool for sure.

Maybe (now, don't kill me, I'm just brainstorming!) even remove the autoaim of her ultimate? Instead, let her ultimate be a true exalted weapon (i.e. you can run around and such freely), with manual aim, but with the special effect that when a Peacemaker-bullet hits something, the shot ricochets over to a nearby enemy (if in range), once per bullet. That's still leaving it with some MILD autoaim, which still would work better if you actually try and aim. The energydrain of the ability would ofc be greatly reduced if this happened.
Because, be honest people, Mesa's ultimate is totally cheesy right now...

53 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

Instead of granting raw damage, how about it granting a LOT of multishot? Along with punchthrough for non-explosives and traveltime for explosives? Maybe even let it last for a few shots and/or duration (whichever is depleted first), ticking down as soon as you make your first shot? That'd be a nifty booster alright!

Could even be 6 auto aimed, 360-degree Regulator-shots, shooting the nearest enemies (a la old PM's animations and all!). That'd be cool for sure.

Maybe (now, don't kill me, I'm just brainstorming!) even remove the autoaim of her ultimate? Instead, let her ultimate be a true exalted weapon (i.e. you can run around and such freely), with manual aim, but with the special effect that when a Peacemaker-bullet hits something, the shot ricochets over to a nearby enemy (if in range), once per bullet. That's still leaving it with some MILD autoaim, which still would work better if you actually try and aim. The energydrain of the ability would ofc be greatly reduced if this happened.
Because, be honest people, Mesa's ultimate is totally cheesy right now...

Uh, no. 

#1 = Dead-eye

Activating this ability detects all enemies within 30m (affected by range mods) and triples all headshot damage bonuses (affected by power strength) for 30 seconds (affected by duration mods) for 25 energy. 

Augment: Unrelenting

Dead-eye now heals Mesa for 30 health (affected by power strength) and restores 5 energy (unaffected by mods) each enemy she kills with a headshot while dead-eye is active. 

Not gonna lie, her 1 is a skill is rarely ever use. I'd rather have something else. Getting rid of the charge would be fine. Just activate and bam! bonus then it deactivates on firing. 
I guess I'd be fine with a quick wide shot from one of her Regulators as a prelude to the ballistic carnage awaiting once a player gets her to rank 10. Think of it like the charged shot from a gunblade.

• 2 months later...

I have this theory that Mesa Prime will come with Rubico Prime. Why you ask.. 

Well over the last few Prime releases I'm seeing small pattern from DE. For example: 

Askilletto Prime vaulted they did Pyrana Prime. (Both auto secondaries)

Galatine Prime vaulted, those in the know, know Gram Prime is coming with Chroma Prime. (Both are heavy swords) 

Now I got to thinking what else was vaulted and isn't in circulation and could fit Mesa's theme if Primed.....A Prime sniper?? ....Rubico Prime! The only reason I have is we have no Prime Sniper currently in circulation. And I believe it is a vary popular sniper, and to release it during Christmas with Mesa Prime... DE be like...tumblr_miae7yhPXg1rfizp5o1_1280.gif

So calling it now, Mesa Prime will come with Rubico Prime. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

20 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I have this theory that Mesa Prime will come with Rubico Prime. Why you ask.. 

Well over the last few Prime releases I'm seeing small pattern from DE. For example: 

Askilletto Prime vaulted they did Pyrana Prime. (Both auto secondaries)

Galatine Prime vaulted, those in the know, know Gram Prime is coming with Chroma Prime. (Both are heavy swords) 

Now I got to thinking what else was vaulted and isn't in circulation and could fit Mesa's theme if Primed.....A Prime sniper?? ....Rubico Prime! Why the only reason I have is we have no Prime Sniper currently in circulation. And I believe it is a vary popular sniper, and to release it during Christmas with Mesa Prime... DE be like...tumblr_miae7yhPXg1rfizp5o1_1280.gif

So calling it now, Mesa Prime will come with Rubico Prime. 

I....... don't think I would like that. Her not coming with a dual pistols just feels wrong.

30 minutes ago, Atsia said:

I....... don't think I would like that. Her not coming with a dual pistols just feels wrong.

Primes come with two weapons, so, hey, dual pistols could come too. We've had a bunch of Prime Melee's of late especially if Chroma's bringing Gram. Four in a row, in fact. Kogake, Kronen, Destreza and then Gram. So it's not like we've got a shortage of them.

Mesa coming with two guns would fit, particularly since she's not all too fond of Melee.

(Although, if they do bring another Melee with her, Sarpa Prime or Redeemer Prime would be the best in that case. At least she'd have gun-fu)

Actually at least one of the two weapons seem to have been a unique type sword, dual, slash primary, Tonfa, ext including guns, Chromas weapons are not aside from dual slash primary, unfortunately making Akvasto redundant.

We do need another sniper, so I don't doubt it, here's to hoping she comes with two guns, to compliment her health passive....

I'm just a simplistic ranch hand and hunting guide from Texas.  I'm also a certified gunsmith (a six gun lover, a western movie maniac and a dark tower novel/comic junkie) And I know a thing or two about how the "Old West" vagabond outcast gunfighter needs to look/feel. 

There is a quite literally a metric ton of inspiration to pull from out there. I'm just really nervous DE won't use any of it! f93491f0c06b7e04fba92eccb359fa2f.gif

Someone calm me down! Because Chroma Prime is a month out and then it's time for Mesa Prime. 

I need a smoke..... tumblr_mnxoczAVbA1rqa07ko1_500.gif

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

7 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I'm also a certified gunsmith (a six gun lover...

A candle in the wind?

7 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Someone calm me down! Because chroma is a month out and then it's time for Mesa Prime. 

I'm your Huckleberry ... you got nothing to worry about.

Okay that's enough with the Western references. I'll ride into the sunset now.

Edited by rune_me

Hey, I was worried about Limbo Prime and whether it'd just wind up being super generic, or worse, keep his problem of having one colour channel be 90% of his body. But no, they did something cool with a half-and-half colour scheme, being half light prime half dark prime, which both fits him thematically and gives him good colours.

If DE can pull something like that from a frame who's extremely divisive in terms of looks, then Mesa should be easy street for them.