Coming Soon: Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Rebecca My question is when your making a augment for a warframe what do you consider first and how many variation do you go though before its put into a dev build for testing ?

btw a little off topic by my GF thought of a augment for nezha and she wanted me to pitch it. Trailblazer: allies who move on nezha's fire walker trail will benefit from the movement speed buff (so as long as there moving on the fire they will have 25% increased move speed like nezha but it goes away if they get off the trail)

what about reworks for the zanuka hunter? that poor little toy pet of salad v is way too weak, even hand to hand petting can break it easy 😕

oh and not to mention jackal... you know? that thing really just is another corpus proxy

and we want our tennoween alert back pls! (WITH stratos alert and everything we had to go without last year )

Some questions in case there is time to ask some:

1. The current narrative for the cinematic quest is noticable centered around a singular hero Tenno and their individual experience. However said single character focused narrative also makes it appear as if your player character is all alone in the universe, while the rest of the Tenno are either not there or entirely passive towards the major events unfolding.

What are your intentions behind this narrative choice and will we ever see cinematic quests introducing us to the Tenno faction as a whole?

2. With the melee rework getting closer. Are there any types of melee weapons, fictional or historical, which aren't in game yet, you would like to eventualy put in?

3. Are all creatures we can capture on Venus just Kubrow sized critters or are there any plans for more tiger or rhino sized beast for us to catch and preserve?

4. Will Proto-skins eventualy showcase a noticable chain of development for the early Warframe creation or are they are all randomly designed around the theme of "rough early Warframes" without plan?

I’m sorry I have to miss it because I don’t get off work until 2:30, But I would like DE to officially look at these fan concepts:

The Legion of Tau

Strength to the Grineer

Drauger: The Spirit Remastered

Sibyl: The Prophetess of Hexis

Leviathan Unleashed

So I’m sorry that I have to RSVP that I’m not going to be there, but these five concepts should be some compensation. Look for my so-bad-it’s-funny idea in Drauger.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Eradose said:

Is it possible that we can get alternate skins for the Harmony Ribbon to support other causes throughout the year?  Wouldn't mind an Autism Awareness skin in honor of Rell, not to mention the people I know with the condition.

As someone with high functioning autism, I approve of this.

Can charge abilities (i.e. Ember's Fire Blast or Hydroid's Tempest Barrage) be given a "tap once to activate charge, tap again to release" option? I ask because in it's current form, it feels like it is nearly impossible to use charge abilites without sacrificing a lot of mobility and aiming when using a controller on console. It's possible that I may just be blind to it,  but, I don't think it's possible to bullet jump while charging Ember's Fire Blast.

Very excited about stream!

Also question:

Will there be any changes in the mission loading screen interface? Like u did a lot changing it for inventory and login screen. Also more tips from Tenno council? Cause sometimes they are really helpful!

More realistic fur for Kubrow? 

Trade changes? Do it more like auction or instant buy/sell for fixed price? Cause I spend hella long time to sell some items for proper price 

More individual design/environment for every planet? Like what Hydron and what Helene they are the same and I don’t feel myself being on completely different planets 

And can we have Ordis voice for missions??? Pretty please? Cause glitchy voice of Lotus is a lie 😂

Looking forward for new updates anyway! Thanks DE u are the best)))

Archived