Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

now that we are close to MR 26

(XBOX)Oussii

Would love if its for once a test of the mind instead just your Warframes/Operator.

Maybe a little bit of fighting with enemies getting harder and harder and on the end of the attack Wave that attacks YOU not any VIP or Objective (Defense Mission where YOU are the Objective and need to stay alive), then you get some lore questions (easy ones first) that you have to answer.

(Maybe even one wave with very strong enemies only in it like only Nox, Bombards and Heavy Gunners)

Last Wave beeing an attack wave of Sentient fighters of all kinds (fitting for what awaits us...)

You are not allowed to die even ones (Like "Elite alarms" which also fits since they could implent this Mastery Test together with those)

6 hours ago, --Aether-- said:

you can already try it 😕 from simaris in relay, its easy

Edit: My bad just realized its wrong, also yeah i hope its not another stealth test or anything

I would really love a stealth one. Although what would be really awesome is something based on the hover boards. I think MR 26 is far enough away that it can wait for venus to come out and if it is, the test could be a hover board test?

il y a 18 minutes, Arniox a dit :

I would really love a stealth one. Although what would be really awesome is something based on the hover boards. I think MR 26 is far enough away that it can wait for venus to come out and if it is, the test could be a hover board test?

I think Fortuna's content dump is precisely what will push us to MR 26. It stands to reason they would do something related to that. Might be fun. 

29 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

All the mastery tests are easy when you know how to do them. In case you both weren't aware.

Except we wouldnt even need to know how to do this one for it to not be easy. This would not be a "test".

We fight Stalker all the time, even before Focus 2.0 it was a quick "Hit a few times, pop Operator out, reset his resistences, go back to Warframe, repeat"

The only challange in this would be if it was default Operator with no Amps VS S.Stalker.

I'm just really over archwing so Im hoping it completely avoids that. It makes me physically ill now, I only passed my 25 test by forcibly crashing myself into pillars to land on platforms, because I was too disorientated and green to fly around like a normal person lol