Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Sea_Wall said:

How could you let them nerf your son Rebenant Rebecca. I thought you said on prime time that Dance Macabre damaging bubbles was intended and added on purpose. 

Agree as i kinda started to enjoy a frame they released in the last one and a half year which wasnt even that good, they nerf it, like relaly? Who ask for this? and who ask for Saryn nerf? this is sooo annoying.

2 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

So instead of Dual dagger buff we get a goddamn skin? How generous of you to give us Fang Prime for having Twitch Prime.

What's the point of buffing dual daggers now when the entire melee system is going to get overhauled anyway?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Suit Mesh Changes:

As we have added more complex Operator outfits and Armor Sets, we've made revisions to the some of the existing cosmetics to allow for better sharing of aesthetics among sets. There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring! 

Unfortunately, Varida's suit has been made worse. A large chunk of what used to be part of the hood is now part of the main body, making mixing and matching it with anything but its own hood more jarring.

Nevermind the chunky visual style of the Varida hood contrasted with the originally sleek Varida main body, it also now clips with almost every single hood option that isn't a Nakak mask.

operator suits are really messed up now, boots and lower body are now fused together as are tops and parts of hoods the Varida suit is a perfect example as it now has part of what was the hood fused with the top, this takes away alot of the customization options for operators now.

If anything DE you've made Operator fashion worse.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller Changes/Fixes

That's a lot of fixes to still have left in the transference-locks-ability-menu client bug we have had to constantly work around FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.

WHEN, DE?  When can we just leave transference without risk of getting locked up?

Zitat

I'm missing the fix for the bug, where the player model becomes invisible - got something to do with cloaking abilities from sentinels etc.

@ everyone who got problems with the patch download: just re-set the language on the launcher - this will turn into a refresh/reload and the download will continue.
(  ^-^ <-german - so ignore my grammar <3)

Archived