Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Ayatan Anasan Sculpture from Sorties.

xcenic

Considering the immense ways to obtain sculptures anasan in the game:

1. Maroon (week)

2 scattered by maps (Random)

3 Elite alerts (100%)

4 sorties 28% (although it feels like 80%)

In my opinion we should reduce the way to obtain this pseudo endo. Maybe adding other objects to the tables of elites or sorties could refresh a bit the bad feeling of getting these infamous objects after a time of dedication in a mission.

My suggestions are:

Sorties should or can have between this group: 

a. 500-1000 dutcas

b. 500-1000 void traces

c. 10 orokin cell

d. 3 - 4 Nitain extract.

Elite alerts should or can have between this group: 

a. 100-150 void traces

b. 2 orokin cell

d. 75-150 dutcas 

I do not know what others would think with my suggestions, but I think there may be more things to be rewarded in those models of missions we have today.

Agreed - Anasas seems a bit defunct with Arbitrations pumping out Endo and statues

Ducats is a cool idea - but a hard pass on Void Traces; those things are so easy to get.

Kuva - that's what I want more of in the Elite Alerts

Nah. I have no problem with anasas. Free plat. Besides its hardly like you get Sculps everywhere. You get a few a week + however many you get from elite alerts. I would much rather get stuff I can sell for platinum than something that's completely useless to a lot of people. Ducats and void traces both easy to farm and you can get a fair amount pretty easily, any endless mission will get you plenty. As for the resources its not as if they're hard to get either. You can get nitain 4 times a day and cells take a few runs of any Saturn mission to get tons. 

7 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Considering the immense ways to obtain sculptures anasan in the game:

1. Maroon (week)

2 scattered by maps (Random)

3 Elite alerts (100%)

Anasa is obtained ONLY through Sorties missions, it is not obtainable through Maroo`s weekly Ayatan missions nor Scattered through maps and im yet to see if it shows up on Arbitrations.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

5 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Anasa is obtained ONLY through Sorties missions, it is not obtainable through Maroo`s weekly Ayatan missions, Scattered through maps and im yet to see if it shows up on Arbitrations.

Right my Thread have a wrong Title. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

Nah. I have no problem with anasas. Free plat. Besides its hardly like you get Sculps everywhere. You get a few a week + however many you get from elite alerts. I would much rather get stuff I can sell for platinum than something that's completely useless to a lot of people. Ducats and void traces both easy to farm and you can get a fair amount pretty easily, any endless mission will get you plenty. As for the resources its not as if they're hard to get either. You can get nitain 4 times a day and cells take a few runs of any Saturn mission to get tons. 

if you analyze what you say in reverse, you will see and you will realize that ayatans they are easier and you see it redundant to achieve. I consider that each form of game should have a different table of rewards. Sorties should have something that elites do not have, just as ESO has a group of rewards that do not have the sorties. I consider that DE should lower the tone of give ayatans to each corner that one turns.

Edited by xcenic

13 minutes ago, xcenic said:

b. 500-1000 void traces

c. 10 orokin cell

d. 3 - 4 Nitain extract.

Elite alerts should or can have between this group: 

a. 100-150 void traces

b. 2 orokin cell

Very hard no go here.

You can get 40 VT on average every 2 minutes. I already have 2k Orokin Cells...that 10 are worth nothing. same with Nitain too many for them to be usefull once you crafted everything

Nope, nope, nope. I do not want to get an easely farmable resources like Ducats and Void traces from a Sortie. And Orokin Cells? Are you serious?

Edit: 3 Nitains were in the drop table, not anymore - by popular demand, may I add.

Edited by rand0mname

3 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

No thank you. They're still far more useful than most of the stuff Sorties give (rivens, taters, forma, exilus adapters). So, I'd rather them remove that than remove one of the few good things rewarded by sorties.

my suggestion go toward only to remove ayatan sculpture and change for any other suggestion from community i just mention a few one.

Like this:

800x Dutcas- 28.00%*
Riven Mod - 25.90%
4,000x Endo - 12.10%
6,000x Kuva - 14.00%
3-Day Booster - 9.81%
Exilus Adapter - 2.50%
Forma - 2.50%
Orokin Catalyst Blueprint - 2.50%
Orokin Reactor Blueprint - 2.50%
Legendary Core - 0.18%

or like this: 

500x Void traces - 28.00%*
Riven Mod - 25.90%
4,000x Endo - 12.10%
6,000x Kuva - 14.00%
3-Day Booster - 9.81%
Exilus Adapter - 2.50%
Forma - 2.50%
Orokin Catalyst Blueprint - 2.50%
Orokin Reactor Blueprint - 2.50%
Legendary Core - 0.18%
Edited by xcenic

4 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Right my Thread have a wrong Title. 

if you analyze what you say in reverse, you will see and you will realize that ayatans they are easier and you see it redundant to achieve. I consider that each form of game should have a different table of rewards. Sorties should have something that elites do not have, just as ESO has a group of rewards that do not have the sorties. I consider that DE should lower the tone of give ayatans to each corner that one turns.

You mean like legendary cores, like boosters, rivens. Like I said you get a few Sculps a week. And considering endo is really useful and you need a lot of it how is another source of it a bad thing. Also your arguments back to front. You're saying that sorties should have something that elites do not when it should be elites should have something that sorties do not. Same as you said with ESO having things that sorties do not.

7 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

This is where your suggestions fall flat.

No. I like getting Anasas, free plat and Emergency Endo.

with elite alerts only emergency endo will be you main usage, since the plat price will drop in time server flood with ayatan all around.

Resources do not belong in Sorties, or Arbitration.

We all complained hard about having Nitain in sorties before and it got removed finally, let's never go back on that. Traces, Orokin Cells, Nitain Extract, are all resources. After so long, you just don't need it anymore, and then it becomes 10 times worse than getting Anasa.

It used to be 2k endo just to be fair, and they replaced it with Anasa, which when filled, is 3450, or it's a neat decoration. What's so bad about that? It's exclusive to sorties too.

Ducats would be the only thing that I wouldn't be against, but after a while you can have too much of that. Can never have enough endo since you can use it to rank up primed mods, and sell for large amounts of plat. Or complete the entire codex of mods, at max rank. Then use the excess to rank up extra mods, and sell for plat. Or sell Anasa straight off to other players.

There's literally no need to do away with something that's actually useful, and replace it with resources that you can get thousands of.

48 minutes ago, xcenic said:

4 sorties 28% (although it feels like 80%)

Dang really 80%? Feels like 99% for me

If DE doesn't remove anasas, I hope they will at least consider upping the drop rate for amber stars because otherwise its almost insulting. Put a bunch of effort into a sortie only to get an anasa and have 0 amber stars left to put into them because every. single. sortie. rewards an anasa.

50 minutes ago, xcenic said:

My suggestions are:

a. 500-1000 dutcas

b. 500-1000 void traces

c. 10 orokin cell

d. 3 - 4 Nitain extract.

Hastily generalized assumption that is not supported by people playing the game with a suggestion that is completely out of line of other rewards.

56 minutes ago, xcenic said:

a. 500-1000 dutcas

b. 500-1000 void traces

c. 10 orokin cell

d. 3 - 4 Nitain extract.

I'm against orokin cells and nitain extract. Orokin cells can be easily farmed, and 10 is an extremely low amount. It's not worth the effort to run a sortie 1.

Nitain extract uses are way too limited, it's a waste of resource in the drop tables, even at short-term.