Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for Arbitrations. More rewards in the future from the Arbiters of Hexis would be awesome, such as the Stratos-type Emblem proposed early on in development, but I am thoroughly enjoying the game mode. Enemy density could use an increase as well!

I am also enjoying the new Text decoration.

I feel like DE are currently spreading things out too much rather than clustering. They made abberations but they already had the simulacrum. They could have made an even harder version of the simulacrum with the same rules as the abberations, added the mods there and then have more stuff correlated together rather than so many new types of mission being added so often.

It also means that with new missions and new rewards being in those new mission types; once you finish the simulacrum and get the rewards, you don't really need to go back there. Same with abberations. Once you win the rewards, no point in going back.

3 hours ago, Julian_Skies said:

Yes to both. It is STRICTLY a cash problem, servers are NOT cheap, and to maintain servers they need assured income, they need to know that each player that plays the game WILL pay for a portion of server rental (and they'd have to have servers scattered across the world to serve everyone), which means one thing: subscription model.

Er, no.  Elder Scrolls Online, F2P, central servers.  Lord of the Rings online, F2P, central servers.  Heck, World of Warfcraft, F2P, central servers.  So it is not as cut and dried as you make out.  At the very least, the choice is not subscriptions or no servers.

I am actually a little sad that my operator has reverted to her pre-teen body shape. I really enjoyed the onset of puberty. (Some definite curves appeared and her arms filled out slightly to be less stick-like, yay!) Plus the Manduka pants I bought during the now reverted update look a lot less nice.

So I hope the goal remains to ease into the new shapes in the long run.

Although it'd be fantastic if the ... undersuit ... the thing that remains when you take everything else off? If all parts of that could be coloured. The middle grey bits do not seem affected by any changes and look strange in many types of lighting. And they tend to be visible no matter what is worn on top, at least in part.

Ok i am a bit frustrated i cant use my keyboard it really hurts my wrists so i am using a controller until i can get a better more comfortable keyboard but since this update the game is so un playable for me i cant use my gear wheel at all no items are selectable a problem in POIE because no archwing thats the minimum issues happen when i go to operator mode camera doesnt shift to operator lures wont behave normally they dont follow they sometimes do nothing i bought a booster for my infinity but i feel like its a waist it may be all out of time by the time this gets fixed i cant unveil rivens because i cant use archwing smh i guess it was a waist and i gotta hope its taken care of sooner rather than later I honestly love this game so lets get this straight Thank u

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

As we inch closer to the eventual and inevitable launch of Fortuna, it’s a better time than ever to enable 2FA. It’s quite simple, hit that ‘enable’ on https://www.warframe.com/user and you’re all set after verifying it. 

You forgot to mention that it's permanent & can't be disabled for now. Also the 2FA is through email, not nexus app or mobile sms.

I think it's all well and good that you guys are working on operator fashion, but seriously. It won't do any good if you don't fix the legacy color palette/favorites bug too. Workarounds or not, this is something I am planning on mentioning until it is acknowledged or fixed as it has an effect on something important for a great many players.

6 hours ago, 8r8kSpider said:

It's been almost a week, this is a pretty considerable issue for anyone using a controller on PC Warframe, please. Fix this.

It isn't just a controller problem, melee in itself no longer allows any movement beyond what's inherent to the combo in vast majority of cases. In general this slows anything that doesn't have a stance like Tempo Royale into a stand-still. Only Nikanas and Vermillion Storm claws are unaffected by this.

• Melee restricts movements/momentum once again when using it.
  • All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's energy blade not displaying when equipping the mara detron.

kfFWofD.jpg

Please fix it DE.

Archived