Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amber stars

ToaSirian

Tbh, finding them the old fashioned way is a lot more effective. Just farm for them when you’re doing your syndicate missions. Bring a crate breaking weapon/frame, put on some music, maybe chose a low effort frame and go farm 

My setup is ember, Ignis and carrier. You’ll be farming for syndicate rep, medallions, stars and statues in the same time 

5 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Tbh, finding them the old fashioned way is a lot more effective. Just farm for them when you’re doing your syndicate missions. Bring a crate breaking weapon/frame, put on some music, maybe chose a low effort frame and go farm 

My setup is ember, Ignis and carrier. You’ll be farming for syndicate rep, medallions, stars and statues in the same time 

I have never even run low on stars if people take their time every now and then instead of speeding through you'd be amazed how many you get

7 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

i just use a max range limbo to destroy all , but always see more cyan than amber...

before start fill the sculpture with only cyan i had like 40 amber one and 600+ cyan...

Edited by LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R

I like this very much, especially now since Arbitrations will award you with tons and tons of sculptures. My usual farming of stars can't possibly keep up with this in the long run. With that said, considering that the blueprint will cost a whopping 15 Vitus Essence, they MUST be reusable or it won't cover the need anyway, unless it's a 10x Stars Blueprint or similar.

I'm assuming that the components needed to build it are mined in Fortuna. Gotta grind to grind!

Edited by SirTobe

34 minutes ago, nillos said:

How can I enjoy this without sauce?

Any Captain here?

Just now, DerGreif2 said:

Ember starts blue print? What?

along the fortuna update they will add a bp for amber stars you can buy for vitus essence to that arbiters guy

2 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

Ember starts blue print? What?

Amber*. They're coming with Fortuna this week, we'll be able to purchase a blueprint (reusable or not still unknown to us) for 10 vitus essences from Arbitrations.

36 minutes ago, nillos said:

How can I enjoy this without sauce?

Any Captain here?

https://www.warframe.com/fortuna/info?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign

5 hours ago, Sleepuinox said:

I would hope that it's a reusable blueprint.

Hide contents

*cries in one Cetus Wisp for 10k Quills Standing*

Cetus Wisps was a reaction to a poorly economy introduction with PoE. A whole syndicate just to get operator stuff that you already used to get that same stuff. You get too many cores per night cycle and nothing to spend it on when you have all amps, which doesn't take long. It's a way to sink your quills rep, but it failed because the daily standing limit. They said they learned from their PoE economy mistakes for Fortuna, we'll see.

Probably a one-use BluePrint. In any case, I don't really care, I think they've just added this as a way to dump your Vitus Essences when you have already bought everything else.

I've already bought all I needed, but I'm still continuing to do Arbitrations because I like them, so Vitus Essences will stockpile quite fast (and the only way to dump it was to fill my Liset with Illuminas). This is interesting, and more stuff will probably come over time.

That said, don't need it right now, I'm still sitting on 1k Blues and 100 Ambers, but Arbitrations will likely drain Ambers quite fast.

Edited by Chewarette

5 hours ago, ToaSirian said:

I personally think 10 vitus is a little bit much as well.

maybe, but clearly this is designed as a resource sink for those who do a ton of Arbitrations and end up with an excess of Vitus Essence. to be honest I've only ever ran out of Amber Stars once, and I'm not the kind of player that insists on breaking every container in the level. I doubt I'll ever find myself even using this blueprint, but I'll pick it up just in case.

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Probably a one-use BluePrint. In any case, I don't really care, I think they've just added this as a way to dump your Vitus Essences when you have already bought everything else.

I've already bought all I needed, but I'm still continuing to do Arbitrations because I like them, so Vitus Essences will stockpile quite fast (and the only way to dump it was to fill my Liset with Illuminas). This is interesting, and more stuff will probably come over time.

That said, don't need it right now, I'm still sitting on 1k Blues and 100 Ambers, but Arbitrations will likely drain Ambers quite fast.

They said the blue print is permanent. So if that's true it would be worth it. Otherwise not.

1 hour ago, axellex said:

If the blueprint is not reusable, you would have to be a permanent resident in arbiteration to just dump 100 minutes to obtain 1 star or you reached insanity and this is how you cope with it. 🤣

Some people already went for 256 waves at once so, they are probably quite happy now.

Just now, HugintheCrow said:

Some people already went for 256 waves at once so, they are probably quite happy now.

Problem is, when you got 10 Vitus Essence to craft one star, you also have like 7 new sculptures from same mission awards. So the blueprint has to either be reusable or make x10 stars each to be useful. The low price does have me worried that it is likely not reusable though. But DE tend to not think these things through very well, so who knows.

A reusable blueprint would however be quite a gamechanger for endo farming by sculptures, so I could easily see them take like 40-50 Vitus Essence for it. As someone mentioned, 10 is a steal.