Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can DE remove ayatan anasa from Sorties reward please?

Ariel19_98

You already get sculptures from Maroo once every week, and you won't remember them until the point you ran out of endo (which you rarely will unless you are trying to kick a rank 0 primed mod to full), and after all the effort we make, the amount of difficulties (and this includes not raging in this forum due rules, sorry uwu) and all the enemies (please fix Toxic Ancient, he is taking 0 damage and I was shooting him with radiation wtf?), you finish those quests...and get a sculpture. That single, measly, useless sculpture.

We do incursions for Riven mods, legendary cores, even a forma or orokin catalyst bp but that sculpture is like a spit on the face after all you have to submit yourself to to gain a reward. I got 5, 5! consecutive sculptures and I don't plan on using them to 'get plat' because nobody buys that stuff.

Thank you and sorry

Edited by Ariel19_98
wrong word on title

3 minutes ago, Ariel19_98 said:

We do incursions for Riven mods, legendary cores, even a forma or orokin catalyst bp but that sculpture is like a spit on the face after all you have to submit yourself to to gain a reward

Errrrrrr. Nope.

I gladly take an Anasa over Kuva/Forma/Potato/Exilus any time

1 minute ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

I use it for endo, because the prime mods aren't cheap to level up.

Yeah but do you go "Man I need some endo" and run a sortie just to get that sculpture? Because if you do and end up getting anything else (rivens included) man, please, change your luck with mina hahahaha. No, I'm not mocking at you, it was a joke, sorry if I offended you

The only time I want something better from sorties is when there's a Defense stage. All sorties missions are easy, but the waiting in Defense is the worse for me.

Now that we have arbitrations, I wouldn't mind if DE moved the Anasa sculpture to arbitrations reward table (or even to any mission in the game, just like any other sculpture).

20 minutes ago, Ariel19_98 said:

You already get sculptures from Maroo once every week, and you won't remember them until the point you ran out of endo (which you rarely will unless you are trying to kick a rank 0 primed mod to full), and after all the effort we make, the amount of difficulties (and this includes not raging in this forum due rules, sorry uwu) and all the enemies (please fix Toxic Ancient, he is taking 0 damage and I was shooting him with radiation wtf?), you finish those quests...and get a sculpture. That single, measly, useless sculpture.

We do incursions for Riven mods, legendary cores, even a forma or orokin catalyst bp but that sculpture is like a spit on the face after all you have to submit yourself to to gain a reward. I got 5, 5! consecutive sculptures and I don't plan on using them to 'get plat' because nobody buys that stuff.

Thank you and sorry

Nope...

Anasa is obtained exclusively from Sorties and serves as a Plat source for players into selling them.

You may hate them now, but in the long run Anasa is not that bad for a reward. You can still sell it for plat (even if prices have dropped), you can use it as a decoration and you can use it to level up a Prime mod, sell the mod and buy something you want.

14 минут назад, (XB1)Kuljack сказал:

There are like 50 threads with this ask and hundreds of comments expressing that this isn’t wanted and only a small audience want them removed. 

#crushthewhine

To their credit, OP did not used the "I hate sculptures, so obviously everyone hate them" argument.

Edited by rand0mname

God these forum posts will never end.

It's sounding very selfish of you, so take a step back and realize that there's people that need them for endo, and as mentioned above, many people even sell them as a great source of platinum. 

They're here to stay, the game can't revolve around just you. 

I don't see why they should/would remove Ayatan from the Sortie reward tables..... but I do find it a little strange that they haven't rotated it out for new Ayatan and before anyone says "But DE is busy with Fortuna!" DE literally has a fully assembled/working/unreleased Ayatan just sitting at the Mining merchant in Cetus.

47 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

hey i still need 18 ananas from sortie to complete my tenno room , so let me finish my room 

Warframe0403.jpg

Warframe0404.jpg 

Dude you're a god.

Take notes people. Don't be like OP. Be this guy. Do crazy, fun, wacky things.