[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Update 24.0

Yep, downloaded only about 340mb,going to bed, hope it wont crash after 5 min when i fall a sleep... 

Surprised no one has said anything about Gara's Splinter Storm no longer damaging Arbitration drones.

• Woah 1

What a massive update. What a monumental work and effort. Thank you guys for your hard work, your dedication and the love you put in your game. 

• Applause 1

Im IN! Took around 15 Update Errors, but im in 🙂 Thanks DE! New content! Now off to hunt that new pet vacuum mod!

• Like 1

Where are the Arbitration Alerts??? They are not showing up anymore on the Navigation dropdown.

Update: Need to do the 2 new nodes, my bad

Edited by Tost15

OMG, just entered Fortuna, the Intro, the sound, i am very impressed and near to tears of happiness.

Thank You again, DE, your the best !!!

• Applause 1

It looks like download continues from dropped file right after crash bc after 4 attempts size decreased exponentally. I had range of speed from 29kb/s to 80mb/s and now optimizing cache so let's see if I'll be able to login.

Anyway, I awaited for this update with all eagerness and I don't care if it will require more wait. In the end I get satisfied.

Congrats DE and fellow Tenno with highly anticipated launch!

Edited by ThousandLights
typo

1 hour ago, PeaceKeeper123 said:

Can the "Bloodshed Sigil" be purchased by itself or in a some "vanity items bundle?" I guess there's only the Suparna Syandana to bundle it with. It's in the bundles with the frame and weapons and I like farming those and only buying vanity items with plat.

They mentioned it will be avaiable later as an event reward

Good Job DE, this update is so wonderful and so big! Thanks DE!

i'm waiting for WE ALL LIFT TOGETHER as playable song in our somachord

Download takes ages, keeps wrecking itself, "will restart shortly" and freezes there perm, download stops and reattempts just for stopping again, download speed is below 500kb/s (owning a 150mbit/s connection ... cmon DE). and still no Fortune update on my rig.

So hype to play when I get on! Thanks for the update guys

So ... when does the Client start working? Its not doing anything for me, not even loading. just crashing. its good in crashing.

Late to the party, but wanted to say thank you to all the folks at DE for thousands of hours of hard work and lack of sleep and stress.  We appreciate it, and I can't wait to jump in once the update is fully downloaded!

• Applause 1