[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

still no fix for me and ppl who playing the game we cant invite or join ANY squad it seems we are all in the solo mode the only fix for this is using a vpn which increased my ping by 200 pls fix this  issue thanks for your hardwork

6 minutes ago, Wizduki said:

Is the bought with plat k-drive/moa/kitgun Mastery bug ever going to get fixed?

I have the same issue with a built K-Drive so it isn't only plat bought ones.

Can you guys please fix the infinite fall glitch in Stofler?  Eris is locked off from some players who want to get to the planet since about a week ago and you devs have still done NOTHING about it!

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

bought Moas and K-Drives still not give mastery affinity, sounds like wasted platinum to me.

A hotfix is a change made to the game deemed critical enough that it cannot be held off until a regular content patch. Hotfixes require only a server-side change with no download and can be implemented with no downtime.

Hmmm, why are these hotfixes having downlaods and require clients to have downtime to download said "hotfix"

• Woah 2

hace 1 minuto, Zendadaist dijo:

What about not being able to name farmed and built KDrives, like you can when buying for plat?

u cant lol.. i dont see any option " like on zaws or kit guns  to glide affter lvl first time 30 "  its just 1 time lvl 30  

Please fix being unable to name self-assembled K-Drives. Also K-Drives provide no Mastery.

Would be Nice if there was an Option to name your K-Drive for people that did not get the chance to do so because of this bug.

Edited by Zharun

2 minutes ago, Xardis said:

No, its untrue, you can get standing for doing the same bounty, that wasnt the case with early PoE. Unless there is a bug in Cetus that I dont know of.

Well. I've done it for a time and I still got Standing in Cetus bounties, even Standing was run dry.

Though, I guess I shoulda went and tested that before posting this, incase there was a change.

il y a 12 minutes, Pegasy a dit :

Thanks for all the hotfixes!

In the original 24.0 patch notes it said that k-drive will give mastery but that doesn't seem to be the case, intended or bug or did I misinterpret something?

I've won the masteries points ^^

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

unknown.png

OwO

i remember someone saying that 3 years ago in FFXIV but i never did care to figure out what it meant. somethin must have happened since i am seeing it a lot lately

@[DE]Megan Can people who have built K-Drives name them yet? or is that only a buy with plat feature? I have 2 built K-Drives with default names thanks to this "bug?" and I want to be sure that at least my 3rd one will have the name I want for it.

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

Edited by Petroklos
OwO

Still broken/bugged movement controls when using a mouse for direction:

Right Mouse = Forward
S,D,F = left, back, right

When moving forward (right mouse) or back (D), then pressing the opposite direction before fully releasing the first results in coming to a dead stop and remaining stopped after releasing the first button, instead of reversing direction. Game breaker for us old school folks that use a mouse button for movement. In short, I can not change direction without coming to a complete stop first. Side (S) to side (F) movement (both keyboard buttons) does not behave this way. It stops when both are pressed but resumes moving in the correct direction when one is released.

No tek gravity fixes. Still New Guns and moa showed on profile or bugged.

Still no fixes for arbitration bugs

Still no night watch napalm fixes ( no it wasnt fixed even if you told it was fixed )

Eidolon are Still a buggy mess

And the list goes on

• Woah 1

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the amount of Terra enemies spawning in the last mission of the Vox Solaris quest to balance difficulty.

Thank you!