Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

[DE]Megan

A hotfix is a change made to the game deemed critical enough that it cannot be held off until a regular content patch. Hotfixes require only a server-side change with no download and can be implemented with no downtime.

Hmmm, why are these hotfixes having downlaods and require clients to have downtime to download said "hotfix"

hace 1 minuto, Zendadaist dijo:

What about not being able to name farmed and built KDrives, like you can when buying for plat?

u cant lol.. i dont see any option " like on zaws or kit guns  to glide affter lvl first time 30 "  its just 1 time lvl 30  

2 minutes ago, Xardis said:

No, its untrue, you can get standing for doing the same bounty, that wasnt the case with early PoE. Unless there is a bug in Cetus that I dont know of.

Well. I've done it for a time and I still got Standing in Cetus bounties, even Standing was run dry.

Though, I guess I shoulda went and tested that before posting this, incase there was a change.

il y a 12 minutes, Pegasy a dit :

Thanks for all the hotfixes!

In the original 24.0 patch notes it said that k-drive will give mastery but that doesn't seem to be the case, intended or bug or did I misinterpret something?

I've won the masteries points ^^

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

Archived