Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

[DE]Megan

can confirm the fix to transitioning from hub to open world works... for about a minute. i managed to move further out into the orb vallis before warframe, having eaten all of my GPU, decided to kill itself and tell me there's a problem with my machine. which there shouldn't bloody be because i've been running warframe flawlessly since before TWW and this is only happening now.

1 hour ago, Caine2112 said:

Thanks for the fixes!

There is a serious bug however with Lua tilesets.  You get Lotus's alert stating Oculysts are coming, you get the screen that flashes blue, but the Oculysts simply do not spawn.  I have been trying to make them spawn for 4-5 days now to complete a riven, and nothing happens.  I simply am unable to make the sentients spawn.

I had the same issue, but I wasn't sure if I was just really unlucky with random tiles they sometimes like to hide in. I usually just kill voms at night on the plains for rivens, but I can't try to farm up the rest of the War parts on Lua right now either.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

Fixes:

•  
  • Fixed ability for Clients to pick up multiple of the same Toroid. 

•  

Did you do this by stopping the Toroid drop altogether? Just did 50 minutes @ spaceport desecrating the whole time with level 4 alerts - ~1000 enemies killed - zero Toroids.  Good times.

Also - no fix for the looting bounty (not sure what its called - the one where you collect credits) having completely random numbers being displayed for the credits collected - goes up, goes down, goes to zero, goes back up - no idea where one stands when doing the bounty.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Terra enemies creating invisible/invulnerable Reinforcement Beacons when killed mid-Beacon deploy in Orb Vallis

^

I think this hotfix needs a hotfix.

At the moment i am solo at the Transit depot with an alert level of 4 without mobs nor beacons. I tried taking over the base. Timer was ticking down, then disappeared into "defend the comms system" and nothing more. No more mobs coming.

Then i roamed a bit, found a lot of mobs around the map moving around in a bee-line. I followed them while invisible for a long time. Turns out they took an extremely scenic route towards the transit depot. Once they got there, it seemed the base capture mission had reset. So i killed them, slotted in the data mass. Alert level started dropping as there were no mobs left.

However, soon after, alert level went up to 4 again, without beacons or mobs around...

Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1565772945

Edit:

I went out and tried the same spot and base capture again. Same thing, except this time alert level did not get stuck at 4. But the objective got stuck once more at "Defend the comms system". In this state trying to pick up another bounty outside fortuna does not work either. No normal "active mission" error. Instead the operative isn't interactable at all.

3 minutes ago, moshhammer said:

The Archwing changes are awful! Please revert! Don't want to roll the whole time when pressing left/right and I don't want to have to hold backwards to stand still!

Right? When I press the buttons for moving sideways, I want to move sideways. When I press back + sprint, that means I want to move back quickly, not forward slowly. This current system is awful, it makes absolutely no sense, the buttons just outright don't do what they're supposed to.

Thanks for the updates.

Could we please get the Orb Vallis cold-freezing-warm cycles to show on your cave overlay map while in the caves, only way to try and tell the cycles is run out of the cave then hold map button down to see what cycle it's in.

Also noticed the Moa doesn't go fully invisible with Loki's 2 skill, only the legs are hidden on Moa, top part is visible while moving around trying to kill everything and trigging alarms.

J9hIV2G.png

Archived