Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who would you rate the strongest frame canon wise?

(PSN)ITS_TH3GOD

45 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Throw Rift Torrent into the equation and you can have damn near the ultimate attack too.

zFyHOHC.jpg

I've gained a surprising amount of Mileage out of this one picture.

Oh well, ESO's insane damage buffs are always fun to look at.

25% duration Rift Torrent builds are secretly the most overpowered cheese in the game.  The unlimited scaling damage along with constant CC is disturbing along with being stylish as well.

You can also pull some pretty ridiculous tank aggro using the rift with an Ack and Brunt augment setup.

Who needs Cataclysm Stasis?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

25% duration Rift Torrent builds are secretly the most overpowered cheese in the game.  The unlimited scaling damage along with constant CC is disturbing along with being stylish as well.

You can also pull some pretty ridiculous tank aggro using the rift with an Ack and Brunt augment setup.

I tried that out and it didn't work for me. Any tips?

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Shhhhh!

Just now, DeMonkey said:

He is, especially if we're taking ability descriptions at face value.

I mean, Defy is explicitly immortality. No other frame can beat that.

I mean, comparing him to the OG Sun Wukong.

That guy literally gave gods a run for their money.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

What's the general issue you're having?

It was a while back, but I couldn't get enemies to consistently get CC'd. I suspect I was using a less effective build - Triburos's in his Limbo guide, so that also have been a factor.

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 8:38 PM, DeMonkey said:

Sees your Wukong, and raises you one......

9jE62Ma.jpg

As the great Stan Lee would say, "NUFF SAID!"   😄 

Edited by DatDarkOne

11 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It was a while back, but I couldn't get enemies to consistently get CC'd. I suspect I was using a less effective build - Triburos's in his Limbo guide, so that also have been a factor.

The key is to have at least 21% duration so the abilities don't overlap and to allow enemies a second after recovering to allow the next CC

I use at least 25% just out of preference, but as long as you don't go above 40%, you're good

Just now, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

The key is to have at least 21% duration so the abilities don't overlap and to allow enemies a second after recovering to allow the next CC

I use at least 25% just out of preference, but as long as you don't go above 40%, you're good

Understood. I have a spare build slot I've been meaning to fill, I'll try it out sometime. Should be interesting if nothing else.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Resazurin said:

lmfao why did i already know OP was gonna say ash before i even opened the thread  :vomit::vomit:

canonically, Chroma (amongst others) because as previous user said, Lotus herself acknowledged it's strength. :T Loki is also noted as a "manipulator of the battlefield" and Limbo harnesses the void itself. 

Cause even if loki is a "master of manipulation" he could still be easily killed by ash...just saying.

17 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Gara singlehandedly brought down one of the sentient basestars that was nuking orokin tower after orokin tower on Earth. Though she died in the process. But that was a pretty big Hunhow sized sentient.

True but she didnt actually your her "power" she used a bomb prepared by the orum, unlike other frames such as mirage or chroma whom we know literally were murdering sentients like they're nothing.

2 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Gara singlehandedly brought down one of the sentient basestars that was nuking orokin tower after orokin tower on Earth. Though she died in the process. But that was a pretty big Hunhow sized sentient.

Yes, but Mirage had to have a STARSHIP DEORBITED ON HER FACE before she could even be incapacitated. And by incapacitated, I mean her shield generators had broke, her transference bolt was damaged to the point her abilities no longer functioned, she'd long run out of ammo and her sword had snapped in half, yet she STILL managed to kill DOZENS of Sentient fragments - which, mind you, could've potentially been Teralyst-class fragments - by ripping their heads off with her bear hands. 

And even when she had fought to the point she could no longer stand, the Sentients had to physically hold her down and blast her in the face with the laser blasts they used to fight capital ships

To say she died with a smile on her face is an understatement. Mirage literally laughed in the Sentients face as they killed her.

Gara is a hero, no doubt about it, but Mirage went down like a space ninja Chuck Norris.

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I was wondering when you would show up 😛

As to main discussion:

I would classify as, 

Limbo and Nova are near God level or force of nature beings. Crazy abilities that cannot be overcome unless there's another crazy ability. 

Chroma, Wukong  (maybe Nidus and Saryn too) would be like demigod level, super strong but can still be overcome by sheer numbers or physical means equivalent to nuclear bombs. 

Others will just be great warriors that can conquer a world or destroy it but still be very much mortal, with mortal limitations. 

Honorable mention: 

Nyx cause no better weapon for destroying an enemy than making him a friend. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

Stalker.

Even if we consider that he is horrendously weak in game canon, he is invincible and the fact alone he can come back a countless times even if defeated makes him the strongest, he is the embodiment of Murphy's law.

Countless opportunities to kill the Tenno Skoom who have only a single 'life'. :D

Edited by kgabor

Define word "Strength" all of the warframes have different weaknesses and strengths. For example Trinity is excellent support and caster tank but relies on having enough energy to cast things and doesn't really have any good damage abilities. Meanwhile Mesa is a turbo engine of damage output at range but screwed if enemies get in to the melee range.