Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime better be the next one,here is why.

Vandal5555

30 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Shatter Shield is situational or worthless?

Well I guess I have to take my previous comment back a bit, Shatter Shield is a good ability.

I'd just like her kit to be more interactive, right now she has two generic 'self-buff for a duration' abilities (the team buff of Shooting Gallery is too random to be useful) and one that turns her into a stationary turret.

Mesa is going to be a goldmine for DE - its one of the few frames where I would shell out for the full price purchase pack. I am a bit surprised we haven't even had a basic teaser of the shape or appearance like we did with Octavia's skin and so on.

I want to give DE my money and I am hoping they are going to give me the most lovely looking awesome cowgirl pistol-shooty thing ever conceived of.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Someone said Mesa Prime?!

giphy.gif

DE: "Fight's not with you, Mesa fans!"

Mesa Fans: "I beg to differ sir, we asked for a prime access that never got finished. Mesa Prime, remember?"

DE: "I was just foolin' around.."

Mesa Fans: "I wasn't..."

Spoiler

I may have watched tombstone a lot. like, a lot. wait no-

"nonsense, I have not even begun to defile myself!"

3 hours ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Also because she was the first warframe to be skipped in the priming process. The order should've been Mesa then Chroma, but FSR no.

https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-log/

Priming is always MM - FF - MM.

Not in order of release. Similarly, when it's time for Ivara Prime, we'll see Titania follow her, 'skipping' Nezha and Inaros which came before in U18. 

3 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Priming is always MM - FF - MM.

Not in order of release. Similarly, when it's time for Ivara Prime, we'll see Titania follow her, 'skipping' Nezha and Inaros which came before in U18. 

It follows both the mm ff rule, and by oldest (except for nova. She was an anomaly)

This is a really questionable line of logic, that you can generate hype and get people talking and the developers of the game has to deliver on it. If they don't deliver on it, whose fault is it for creating disappointment? If you want something, just say you want it. Don't use hype as a excuse to cover it.

This is setting up DE in a terrible spot, if they aren't actually working on it and suddenly have to dedicate resources to it, it's pulling resources from something else. If they don't do it, the people who jumped on the hype will blame them for not delivering on it and it suddenly becomes this black mark that "DE doesn't listen to their fans". The only way DE is getting out of this situation unscathed is if they happen to be working on it already.

7 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Has no one read that Nintendo news site that got a Press Release from DE stating Mesa would be sold in Prime Access alongside the Vault and Chroma?

Anyways, as soon as they send the next build to cert for consoles we'll know.

Are you referring to this? I saw that, but it's just an infodump on a news page... No preface, sources or citations, and no linkback. The formatting looks messed up too. I couldn't tell if it was legit.

Really hoping that mesa prime sports a "clint eastwood-esque" poncho or whatever those little capey things are called. Like how umbra excal has a scarf? Mesa has a poncho!

I think it would be really fitting and just look spectacular. It is gona be hard to top her base design though, like really...

1 minute ago, CoolDudeMcCool said:

Yes please, and all of the rocks from his abilities need to be replaced with Rocks Prime

It would be cool if his rocks had little diamonds, jewels or gold bits mixed within it. I still need to farm me up atlas, seems fun punching everything

more on mesa prime though, what is the general consensus on what people expect her to bring weapon wise? I'm betting on redeemer prime, but heard akjagara prime was leaked so might be getting that instead. Not really down for another dual pistol secondaries (even though it makes the most sense with mesa prime) but hey mastery is mastery