Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

annoyed with The Sergant

ChaoticEdge

Every time, he is piece of cake, nothing scary, nothing to worry, our sniper rifle can one shot this boss, the noobs are able kill this guy like it was walk in the park and all they do is spam power and just wipe out the room.  I am very annoyed he didn't get a new capabilities that no one take seriously.  I swear I will draw a meme for this every time we pick on him.  When we will update him?

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Him and Phorid would be the worse boss fights in the game (Valkyr can OS Sortie leveled Phorid with her Talons). They need to be more like Kela De Thayem or Raptor as boss fights since a Player can reached to phorid or Sergeant and make 5e extraction marker appear in a few secs.

35 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

someone at lest contact DE and update teh boss good gosh, several time I hear this again and again.  Someone contact them now before I'll march up their studio saying some piss off hay wired mad man.

I hear the Canadian police is pretty nice, they’ll be happy to have you stay for a year or 10 

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

If they can catch me first.

It's perfectly natural and also a right human to express yourself using your words in a constructive way. However threatening "Someone do X before I do Y" is a serious concern. You do not have the right to threaten to do something that would be illegal and then claim "if they can catch me first" Take a step back, breathe, rephrase and come back to us.

I wouldn't want the Sergeant to be harder, I just want him to be more memorable. I dunno, make him like a corpus version of Vay Hek. A mech/bursa hybrid with the Sergeant in it shooting at you with mortars and a huge flux Rifle. Have the fight be like a Bursa. Get behind him, damage a panel on his back enough, it falls up and damage a core/hack panel appears of sorts until it blows him up.

13 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Both Phobos and Ceres need new boss fights. Sir Runs-A-Lot on Phobos is pathetic, while the Dynamic Duo on Ceres makes no sense continuity-wise and is a giant middle finger to solo players.

I completely forgot about Vor and Krill teaming up. Honestly they need to do something with corrupted Vor. There is some seriously wasted Potential there, in what is now just a Mild Irritant at worst and a Loot Pinata at best.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)OccultSif said:

I wouldn't want the Sergeant to be harder, I just want him to be more memorable. I dunno, make him like a corpus version of Vay Hek. A mech/bursa hybrid with the Sergeant in it shooting at you with mortars and a huge flux Rifle. Have the fight be like a Bursa. Get behind him, damage a panel on his back enough, it falls up and damage a core/hack panel appears of sorts until it blows him up.

I would imagine he will be memorable once DE gives us a proper Nef Anyo fight. Nef seems more like the kind of guy whose toys would be more dangerous than he is, and would likely use a rig the way Vay Hek does. Something memorable but not as difficult as taking on an orb walker will hopefully be. 

However since Nef also has a presence on Neptune with The Index DE could also shuffle some bosses around. A lower level Hyena Pack would be about on par with Lect Kril and still in theme with a Corpus boss on Phobos. Put them on Phobos and move the shiny new Nef Anyo boss fight to Neptune. It'd be a cool progression theme too since you'd be taking down Corpus proxies until Europa with Alad V being a sort of hybrid fight with him and his Zanuka proxy. Then you'd take down Nef Anyo on Neptune and then Frohd Bek on Pluto. Make it feel like you're really slamming through the ranks of Corpus big names after taking down their toys in the early game.

Edited by Beartornado

12 minutes ago, Beartornado said:

I would imagine he will be memorable once DE gives us a proper Nef Anyo fight. Nef seems more like the kind of guy whose toys would be more dangerous than he is, and would likely use a rig the way Vay Hek does. Something memorable but not as difficult as taking on an orb walker will hopefully be. 

However since Nef also has a presence on Neptune with The Index DE could also shuffle some bosses around. A lower level Hyena Pack would be about on par with Lect Kril and still in theme with a Corpus boss on Phobos. Put them on Phobos and move the shiny new Nef Anyo boss fight to Neptune. It'd be a cool progression theme too since you'd be taking down Corpus proxies until Europa with Alad V being a sort of hybrid fight with him and his Zanuka proxy. Then you'd take down Nef Anyo on Neptune and then Frohd Bek on Pluto. Make it feel like you're really slamming through the ranks of Corpus big names after taking down their toys in the early game.

Yeah, that sounds a lot better and good for continuity, and the general feel of progression like you said lol. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

I completely forgot about Vor and Krill teaming up. Honestly they need to do something with corrupted Vor. There is some seriously wasted Potential there, in what is now just a Mild Irritant at worst and a Loot Pinata at best.

Of course. As far as Ceres goes, however, I would personally like to see them reuse the Grineer Artificer stuff for that fight. Perhaps a Grineer Expeditionary leader has made landfall at Ceres to resupply for the next void expedition, and it's our job to ensure he never leaves.

Make him a drop ship fight. 

The Sargent can use a Supra on the back bay door and he swoops out and in every 25% health droping off eximus units.

When the dropship dies. He jet packs away and starts attacking us with a new corpus archwing gun that's like a Supra Supreme. Kinda like the old raptor fight.

Then you finish him off.

Reward the frame part and a chance at new archwing weapon part.

Edited by Firetempest

26 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Make him a drop ship fight. 

The Sargent can use a Supra on the back bay door and he swoops out and in every 25% health droping off eximus units.

When the dropship dies. He jet packs away and starts attacking us with a new corpus archwing gun that's like a Supra Supreme. Kinda like the old raptor fight.

Then you finish him off.

Reward the frame part and a chance at new archwing weapon part.

I can see that happening in a event like Ambulas Reborn.

2 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

while the Dynamic Duo on Ceres makes no sense continuity-wise and is a giant middle finger to solo players.

Actually the only boss I might have trouble with solo is Raptors and only because I haven't gotten the timing down yet.  Those two on Ceres are actually not hard at all to solo. 

6 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Him and Phorid would be the worse boss fights in the game (Valkyr can OS Sortie leveled Phorid with her Talons). They need to be more like Kela De Thayem or Raptor as boss fights since a Player can reached to phorid or Sergeant and make 5e extraction marker appear in a few secs.

Raptor still dies in 1-2 shots in sortie tho..

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the Sarge is a placeholder for Nef Anyo, who had a rework concept teased a long time ago, but nothing has come of it since. I was kinda hoping maybe Fortuna would bring it, since Nef is the antagonist there, but alas.. nothing.

I'm hoping he'll eventually show his ugly mug in Fortuna Part III.

Unless he's going to be one of these annoying end bosses that always has an escape plan...

I'd be happy even if we could kill him, only to have Alad V resurrect him somehow. Mutalist Nef maybe?

9 hours ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

Well, Corrupted Vor is always a meme, he dies within 5 seconds yet talks for roughly 5 minute during a mission