Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite frame and why?

(XBOX)SilverSurferGuy

Limbo.

Does what he wants, when he wants, to whoever he wants.  Can be built many different ways.  Also because he requires a deeper understanding than other frames if you want to master him completely.  A bad Rhino will just get laughed at.  A bad Limbo will find himself in an empty lobby.

And he looks amazing.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

Kind of hard to pin point just one frame for me But I have a few that I tend to stick with.

Volt– Volt was my starter frame so he holds a pretty special place in my heart, then I grinded the hell out of the Prime version. He is a pretty good frame once you get the hang of him and he is one of the best frames for just speed running something for obvious reasons. It doesn’t matter who I use I always tend to find myself going back to Volt.

Trinity– I have always loved playing supports and this frame sort of hits a few notes for me. The ability to heal my allies and gain energy just by a quick cast and kill is really useful. Pair that with my ability to fashion frame her makes her one of my favs.

Frost- Frost was my second frames I made. (the first being rhino) and I have loved him ever since. My favorite game mode is defense and at lower levels frost was king. Higher levels he still isn’t bad and can hold his own in most situations. Also the Harka skin paired with any other skin has led to more than a few laughs with my team.

Octavia – Nothing is quite like killing enemies to “another one bites the dust”. The music aspect of this frame is a main seller for me. The ability buffs are also nice, being able to just do your thing and get a bonus for it is nice.

Revenant – I fell in love with this frame during the dev streams. When he hit console I had him by the end of the first week. I enjoy his kit, and his 4 is just hilarious to use in combat as you instantly become a ballerina. I think his fashion frame potential is there and hope it will meet if not surpass my expectations in the future and over all this is one of my favorite frames to play.

Garuda and the reason is Healing Specters, Allies, Nekros SOTD, Revenant's Enthralled enemies, Saryn's Molt, Operators, Friendly Ambulas, Rescue Target, Defection Survivors, herself, and she can place three of them up at once for a very fast heal, Self Energy Gain, scaling Damage, Guarantee Slash Procs from abilities and Weapons (dosen't matter what type of base damage your Weapon got too), Gory playstyle, Muplicative Damage Buff, and Synergies with her abilities. She can also use her Claws as a seperate Melee Weapon when you unequip your Main Melee Weapon but i normally don't use it because there's other Melee Weapons that's better. Her Thickness is another reason i love about her

Edited by GPrime96
Forgot about one reason.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

Excalibur ._ . 

Well rounded, balanced, can CC and manage aggro, and he can be offensive as well. Since I’m a big Nikana man, his passive gives the additional damage and speed which is awesome. 

And he’s the King of all warframes 😎

Same! My fav is Umbra and I love his nikana!

Titania cuz
She cc
She attacc
but most importantly
She's cute as f*cc

Valkyr cuz I love melee combat and she's made for it ...and Ripline is best ability in the game I'm not even kidding
and this rage, I just want more, only with her I can go 1h survival missions just for sake of it and want to keep going ...till I can't handle them anymore ...and finally have a reason to press 4

Actually hecc, all frames with exalted weapons are awesome, Ivara, Excal, now Baruuk... ❤️
No Mesa, you do not count.

Edited by Critiamat

Valkyr. Everything Related to Valkyr.

Heres why: Shes literally good for 90% of the things you do on warframe. Be it Assassination (one shot, one kill, except flying bosses unless your a god with her) survival, defense, interception, etc. (I dont count spy since any warframe can really do spy its just others are exceptionally better at them). She has the simplest design to me but its a strong competition of simple body design between her, mag and nyx. She was my 4th warframe and then I stuck with her and only her until I went from MR rank 6 to 13 I still mostly use her to this day because shes my number one. Shes got a nice booty, and the gif proves it ; ). Shes one of my fav animals. She legit has one of the strongest 4th ability in the game, and if you can attack the edge of a nullies bubble your near invincible. Shes also one of the select few frames chosen by The Stalker to help in his deeds and was going by the name of Angst. Shes also the only tsundere in the game ❤️

#ValkyrIsTakenFellas.

wrHoxJk.png

Edited by (XB1)Lwyu
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Garuda and the reason is Healing Specters, Allies, Nekros SOTD, Revenant's Enthralled enemies, Saryn's Molt, Operators, Friendly Ambulas, Rescue Target, Defection Survivors, herself, and she can place three of them up at once for a very fast heal, Self Energy Gain, scaling Damage, Guarantee Slash Procs from abilities and Weapons (dosen't matter what type of base damage your Weapon got too), Gory playstyle, Muplicative Damage Buff, and Synergies with her abilities. She can also use her Claws as a seperate Melee Weapon when you unequip your Main Melee Weapon but i normally don't use it because there's other Melee Weapons that's better. Her Thickness is another reason i love about her

This

Limbo.

Why?

The guy's a powerhouse. No matter what the game throws at me I've got a solution.  The rift is possibly one of the most versatile gimmicks I've had the pleasure of playing with in a video game. He can either split the fight between two battlefields or act as a sandbox and flat-out remove parts of the game from play, which offers him a freedom of options that's downright glorious.

I also love his theming and characterisation, or what little we have of course. He's a Jevil or Dimentio like character, but instead of being a clown (which gets across insanity and unpredictability) he's a stage magician. All his actions, the patter in his body language and his crazy nonchalance isn't that he's mad - he's taking all this seriously, but he's having a great time doing it, and so you the player can get into that mindset as well. Even though he's not quite Jevil levels of crazy, listening to 'The World Revolving' whilst goofing around with hapless enemies is a great time.

Admittedly he's got some flaws - he's got so much potential to be a noob-toob with his big stinking obvious first-order-optimal strategy of 'Sit in bubble and live forever' and when used poorly he can mess up other players. I want to see more work done to the QoL of his rift and I'm grateful that DE seems to be addressing the noob-toob problem with Arbitrations and particularly Orb Vallis's setup - having certain, rare, enemies be immune to these effects forcing players to have some interaction at all times. But to me he's still the most fun frame to mess around with.

• Like 1