Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2019 (your hopes?)

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

8-man, 10-man raid that requires coordinations. No bullet sponges please. Something that requires some form of finesse and basic communication skills. Not another braindead mission. High risk high reward. Similar to sorties, once every 24hrs. High reward table also must comes with repurcussions. E.g If you and your squad fail, 1 hour cooldown timer before you can try again. Or maybe farm another form of currency before you can enter again. A currency that decays like Argon. I don't know. Something that is not braindead, with huge rewards that comes with huge repurcussions.

besides what we already expect:

- more complexity to gun-play

melee 3.0 and the current melee 2.0 is far more complex than gun-play. for gun-play, its just point, shoot, secondary fire, manage ammo, headshot multiplier. for melee 3.0, its melee attack, heavy melee attack, dash attacks, directional ground slam, ground finishers, stealth finishers, counter finishers, and channeling.

- archwing special alerts

one of the biggest issues with archwing is how it is presented as regular node missions that provide less reward than on-foot node missions. presenting archwing missions as special alerts (similar to how invasions are presented) where players must complete them a certain number of times in order to get a special reward (such as fieldron) would make archwing missions more rewarding as well as offer more difficulty variety.

- polish to the new player experience and progression.

forma, orokin reactors, and orokin catalyst are necessary for progressing. but the devs have only covered this through tutorial pages via codex. i feel as if certain features like this deserve there own quest in order to properly introduce them. also, it would be nice if the team would bring back old story-driven events as quests and rework them so that they can be played solo. it would also be cool if all bosses or planets got their own introduction when players pass each solar rail.

• Like 3

It sure would be nice to get Melee 3.0 sometime in the first quarter.

It would be even nicer if it wasn't an overall nerf, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

It would be nice to have an item added to the game that adds an arcane slot to melee weapons, so that fist/sparring/etc. weapons can at least benefit from Plains of Eidolon arcanes, since it seems DE is not going to expand the types of zaws that can be made.

But more than all of this, it would be nice if DE would ADD A FREAKING UI INDICATOR ON THE RELIC SCREEN FOR VAULTED RELICS.

Pretty much everything they've mentioned they want to do in 2019, so:

• Archwing Fiddling
  • Railjack
  • Melee 3.0
  • New Corpus tileset
  • New War (maybe)

Would also like to see some of the changes in Fortuna come to Plains to make it more relevant and consistent in quality with Fortuna.

#bringbacklightexaltedblade

#toggleumbradetails

#let us keep the filled in back while toggling umbra details cause that's actually really cool that he actually has a back now

Edited by iLightning13
Added even more excal fanboying

3 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

It sure would be nice to get Melee 3.0 sometime in the first quarter.

It would be even nicer if it wasn't an overall nerf, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

It would be nice to have an item added to the game that adds an arcane slot to melee weapons, so that fist/sparring/etc. weapons can at least benefit from Plains of Eidolon arcanes, since it seems DE is not going to expand the types of zaws that can be made.

But more than all of this, it would be nice if DE would ADD A FREAKING UI INDICATOR ON THE RELIC SCREEN FOR VAULTED RELICS.

I’ll go a step further:

GIVE US DUCAT VALUES ON OPENED RELICS ALSO.  😏

Melee 3.0

Space ships / Orbiter increased function. 

Vauban, Wu Kong & Atlas Overhaul.

Forma that doesn't require re-leveling A frame or weapon.

War Frame Augment mod slot.

22 hours ago, D20 said:

You get a lot of firepower, but darn that thing looks ugly. D:

Actually you know what ? Forget the Milkor MGL, I'm gonna get an EX-41 / China Lake for the fashion points.

ex41-1.jpg

A pump action nade launcher would make an awesome Tenno themed weapon.

This is pretty cool but we kind of already have a pump action grenade Launcher with the Corinth Alt fire.(just saying still cool)   

19 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

It’s not too late to accept Rio into your heart, brother

If he stops clickbaiting, padding his video lengths to 10 minutes for max ad revenue and repeating himself constantly in his videos (Whoops, tautology!) then maybe.

On topic: I'm hoping for Railjack 2019, no surprises there then. Hoping for Winter, but not going to hold DE to it if they want to clean up OV and PoE some more - which would also be appreciated. I'm hoping melee 3.0 is good of course, and I'm greatly encouraged by the slow rollout approach they've suggested, since we can hopefully both get improvements to it as it goes along and maybe even exclusive features to each melee weapon type since they're in a particularly dire case of 'feel the same'.

• Like 1