Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas Sortie is too hard...

BL4CKN0ISE

because I can't find him! :laugh:

Seriously tho, what's up with that waypoint? It's telling me to go everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It's actually my favorite sortie 3, but I just wish getting to Ambulas was a bit easier. I played the mission about 10 times today and I got lost at least 7 or 8 times. It must be a bug, right? It's literally just pointing at the final destination(I think?), but no help along the way. A few times I got lucky with the tileset, but most times it made absolutely no sense. I had to just pick a random door or vent, etc. Even when I brought up the map, the waypoint was not connected to the map at all. Just always off in the distance somewhere. 

I also got teleported directly to Ambulas on one playthrough, but then I had to go through the door that normally leads to him and then turn back around for the cutscene to start. Anyways, fun as always even though finding him can be annoying. Please fix if the waypoint thing is unintended. I only played solo btw, so I'm not sure if this happens in public. 

giphy.gif

After trying a few doors, I finally realized I had to go through one of the vents on the left. The entire mission is like this. The waypoint never changes position.

yeah, sometimes the maps aren't great. plenty exterminates it doesn't spawn in enough enemies so I have to backtrack, and there's been a lot more corrupted getting stuck in the roof during fissures lately, (more than the usual one or two, it's happening like 6 times in a run now). I think a bug or three may have creeped in while DE was on Holiday. hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I did that mission in public and it happened to us aswell. The waypoints on a number of tiles just don't work. Also seen on last prime time when megan was struggeling with crash corpus ship ice tileset. 

You should post that in Bug report btw.

Happened to me as well, just follow a path in the general direction of the waypoint and you'll get there eventually, hope they fix this though.

As for the Ambulas battle I found a lot of players struggling to complete it somehow, mostly because they were unprepared low levels who were probably carried through the starchart but whatever, for anyone who don't know a Nova with a slow build or Mag with her counter pulse can solo that sortie pretty easily, hardest part is not dying of boredom though (still haven't farmed regular Trinity because of this)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

(still haven't farmed regular Trinity because of this)

Must suck for those who didn't get her back at vor&kril drop. They did make it easier to get to ambulas in 1 update, but I don't remember the specifics.

The fight itself is quite hard without a hard hitting burst weapon and/or debuff, plus the sortie condition sometimes being a pain in the ass. I went solo today at first with umbral inaros and made the drastic mistake of not having negating swarm. On my ass the whole fight. Second time went with nezha. Chakram > unload a rubico clip in it > done. Actually pretty ridiculous that it took 5 rubico shot with riven, so it's understandable on the side of those who can't do the sortie by themselves.

• Like 2

Same waypoint issue happened for my group in the sortie.  We all ran around like idiots until I managed to find the right path and waypointed it for everyone else.

Spy missions also seem to be similarly bugged, but only for me, and only vault C.  My friend gets them waypointed properly, but I just get the marker set as the crow flies.

The waypoint is buggy in that Sortie. Sometimes, it brings you to the wrong rooms and you have to go to a room that’s not showing the Waypoint. I was able to find him with a random squad on my first try but yeah, reaching the Ambulas destination would’ve caused confusion.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Lollybomb:

Same waypoint issue happened for my group in the sortie.  We all ran around like idiots until I managed to find the right path and waypointed it for everyone else.

Spy missions also seem to be similarly bugged, but only for me, and only vault C.  My friend gets them waypointed properly, but I just get the marker set as the crow flies.

This happened to my group as well 😶. By chance the group didnt consistent out of 2xMesa, Khora and I think Gara? 

Oh I thought that WP thing was a new sortie condition. I found the residence to elements extremely challenging as my main riven is for dark spirt sward and it keep hitting for 0s.

its the 1st time I had to change my build to do a sortie and had an honest failure loved it. If it’s a bug add it to the game normally DE(even the wp thing), to sorties only of course.

3 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Oh I thought that WP thing was a new sortie condition. I found the residence to elements extremely challenging as my main riven is for dark spirt sward and it keep hitting for 0s.

its the 1st time I had to change my build to do a sortie and had an honest failure loved it. If it’s a bug add it to the game normally DE(even the wp thing), to sorties only of course.

Now let's hope that DE implements a "no waypoint" sortie condition.

• Like 1