The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite "support" frame to see on your team? :)

skyfiredraco

Just had this thought bouncing around my head a bit as i level up a few frames that have been collecting dust...

But what is your favorite frame to see in your groups for group support when you are in random groups? For anything from ESO and long Mot runs to just hydron farming lol.

For the longest time, my most used frame in sorties was my Phoenix Renewal Oberon Prime. And while i still love him, i'm looking to branch out.

Currently leveling my Slow-va (slow nova) and kinda enjoying the build as it takes shape.

Had a lot of fun with Nezha and the lots of spear CC and orb spam.

I'll never personally turn down a Nekros in any of my groups so that is a good one lol.

Hell, even when i was leveling my Mag i was giving the group a crapton of overshields.

So yea... lots and lots of options... but that makes for a fun discussion eh?

Your turn fellow Tenno. What are some fun things to see and/or play in your groups that aren't just "press 4, everything dies" (looking at you saryn and mesa... though you are some of my favs to play too... lol).

Edited by skyfiredraco

In the Orb Vallis Profit-Taker missions, it's certainly Oberon who runs with Renewal. That's because you take damage all the time from all directions. I even take my Oberon sometimes there.

In other types of missions I prefer others. Trinity when it comes to Eidolon hunts, for example. Slow-Novas in wide types of maps when it comes to Interception.

Most of the time, it doesn't really matter though.

50 minutes ago, skyfiredraco said:

Just had this thought bouncing around my head a bit as i level up a few frames that have been collecting dust...

But what is your favorite frame to see in your groups for group support when you are in random groups? For anything from ESO and long Mot runs to just hydron farming lol.

For the longest time, my most used frame in sorties was my Phoenix Renewal Oberon Prime. And while i still love him, i'm looking to branch out.

Currently leveling my Slow-va (slow nova) and kinda enjoying the build as it takes shape.

Had a lot of fun with Nezha and the lots of spear CC and orb spam.

I'll never personally turn down a Nekros in any of my groups so that is a good one lol.

Hell, even when i was leveling my Mag i was giving the group a crapton of overshields.

So yea... lots and lots of options... but that makes for a fun discussion eh?

Your turn fellow Tenno. What are some fun things to see and/or play in your groups that aren't just "press 4, everything dies" (looking at you saryn and mesa... though you are some of my favs to play too... lol).

Inaros: the NON Dying frame

A35pyxw.png

47 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

Octavia because I know I will be able to afk in peace 

With inaros you can AFK really in peace as you never die

one time my helios prime died, so i thought i should die in the mission to regain it

I stood in front of the enemies for 5 min (farming toroid), and i wouldn't die at all

on that built i had the armor up to 675

Trinity cause free energy is free. Harrow cause more crits means more fancy red numbers. neckros cause more drops. With Nova I'm mixed cause if I'm leveling a frame up on hydron I REALLY don't want to see a slova. Honestly any frame that can boost a teams damage is a big plus.

Rather pick solo frames for worst case scenario.

For random group like Hydron, used to bring Trinity but these days more into Banshee or Nova (fast/slow depend on mission). Banshee always nice having multiplier hitbox all over the place while Nova I'm a bit mixed, when I'm playing fast sometimes team mates couldn't adapt to the increased enemy rof as well and they getting down more often which forced me to focus on her 2nd skill instead.

The one i'm using since i'm almost always playing support, either Harrow, Banshee or Trinity.

As for teammates Slow Nova and Rhino because they are the least likely to mess up while being consistently useful to the team if played right, also they aren't the heavy caster types that takes a lot of modding.

My favourite support frame to see is one they can properly use, other than that I really don't mind what they bring as long as it's a fully modded frame, if it's a limbo that you can properly use then I'm more than happy to see you, but if you can't use the frame then I really hope it's a quick game. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Inaros: the NON Dying frame

A35pyxw.png

With inaros you can AFK really in peace as you never die

one time my helios prime died, so i thought i should die in the mission to regain it

I stood in front of the enemies for 5 min (farming toroid), and i wouldn't die at all

on that built i had the armor up to 675

High hp Inaros without Arcane Grace equipped? Ugh...