Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.9 + 24.2.9.1

[DE]Megan

Thank you for the changes! I just finished getting the last of the Gravimag components I needed, but the above is going to significantly help with players trying to get those systems components. Would it be possible to extend this to some of the other rewards, notably the new Arch-Gun mods? So far, I've run Profit-Taker 2 bounties over a hundred times (quite likely over two hundred at this point), gotten pretty much every other reward, including several Strain Fevers from the bounty rewards, but no Arch-Gun Ace, and I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged.

Regarding Nyx, has there been any consideration for changing her Mind-Controlled target's AI to be more aggressive/accurate? One of the big pain points right now is that her MC target doesn't really do what one would want, and so even with their damage output increased, they don't feel reliable or really under Nyx's control. I'm not a foremost Nyx player, but I don't think adding a self-buff to her Absorb will really change many people's minds about her state or changes, as most of her issues still seem very much tied to the unreliability of her mind-controlling effects, general lack of survivability (outside of Absorb with its augment, which itself makes her quite slow), and general issues with enemy AI and damage relative to their own health, which affect all abilities that reflect damage or turn enemies into minions.

Can Titania get some way to regain Razorflies in case they die, while still remaining in Razorwing? I know they heal when you deal damage, but they have so little health that it becomes redundant at certain high levels. That would be a great QOL for her.

The spare parts change is literally not a fix but an outright nerf to a mod that would not see any use otherwise, it was doing exactly what it said it does, don't try to pass that as a "fix". God forbid something that can alleviate the grind a bit exist. 

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.9.1 is live!

Changes:

• Improvements towards Clients getting easily knocked off their K-Drives when casually riding, as opposed to the Host.
  • Reverted the following fix due to breaking ‘Sprint Toggle’ controller functionality (will be revisited):
    • Fixed not being able to do a Melee spin attack with controller unless you wait 0.15 seconds after pressing the slide button.

Fixes:

• Fixed animation issues with non-default Lisets at the end of some missions during The War Within Quest.
  • Fixed texture holes in the Flox Syandana.
  • Fixed incorrect punctuation in certain subtitles during the Second Dream Quest.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Remember to read patch notes before requesting a fix again

Did they actually make the null star antimatter drop color match the color of tint 4, or is it stuck as gold? Rhino's iron skin is the best example of a prime recolor. Frosts ice wave has gold spikes in it no matter what accent you use, which is cosmetically unfavorable.

5 minutes ago, Lewtenant said:

Did they actually make the null star antimatter drop color match the color of tint 4, or is it stuck as gold? Rhino's iron skin is the best example of a prime recolor. Frosts ice wave has gold spikes in it no matter what accent you use, which is cosmetically unfavorable.

I was wrong, it's not hooked up. But it should be, as the other things.

Although unlike Nova's stuff and Rhino's Iron Skin Frost's and Ember's effects are... Well, too much of an after thought. They should scrap the gold effects for those two and try to come up with something better. Not sure what though.

16 minutes ago, JackosAJ said:

The spare parts change is literally not a fix but an outright nerf to a mod that would not see any use otherwise, it was doing exactly what it said it does, don't try to pass that as a "fix". God forbid something that can alleviate the grind a bit exist. 

Gotta say I'm inclined to agree, because I'm wondering if this wasn't just a move aimed at extracting more platinum resource purchases from newer players.

2 minutes ago, GrilledMeat said:

buy their way to Shadow rank and then leave fortuna forever.

The orb fight is outstanding credit farm that rivals the index, while earning faction standing and rare mods for arch guns. Once you are shadow there is still about 1 million standing in upgrades to purchase when it comes to max ranking the arcanes available and building the new tier 7 amps. The drop rate of repeller was low to gate earning standing, and it took 2 drops to rank up. For these reasons I disagree with you.

4 минуты назад, notlamprey сказал:

Gotta say I'm inclined to agree, because I'm wondering if this wasn't just a move aimed at extracting more platinum resource purchases from newer players.

I was one of the first who went to the sphere, there was such hell, just a bum, next day corrected (I bought a board for platinum experience was not written off, for what to us it?

1 minute ago, Lewtenant said:

The orb fight is outstanding credit farm that rivals the index, while earning faction standing and rare mods for arch guns. Once you are shadow there is still about 1 million standing in upgrades to purchase when it comes to max ranking the arcanes available and building the new tier 7 amps. The drop rate of repeller was low to gate earning standing, and it took 2 drops to rank up. For these reasons I disagree with you.

Why not increasing the chances of getting it instead of giving a "easy way" to get them

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vox Solaris Changes:

• The following Profit-Taker Bounty rewards have been added to Vox Solaris Offerings for Standing:
    • Gyromag Systems (1000 Standing)
    • Atmo Systems (2500 Standing)
    • Repeller Systems (5000 Standing)

A step in good direction but still need more changes for that

1st make these avialable form 1st not 3rd rank, as we basically need then since there to progress in syndicate

2nd make more sources of Vox Solaris standing than jsut toroids, give players better voriety of activities to do

Archived