Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

Any word or updates on Prime Noggles and Unvaulting packs? They came out around when Mesa Prime did, but no Mesa Prime noggle yet, and i'm not sure if there's a definite delay when it comes to the distribution of noggles during an Unvaulting.

Just curious, is all ^__^ i did get the Ember Prime unvaulting, will be wondering if the prime noggle would come in as well.

Another question worth asking:

Any thoughts about adding an RGB color wheel picker for choosing colors for our 'Frames and weapons?

As a graphic designer and an artist, I find the lack of a proper color wheel picker for choosing custom colors immensely restrictive and frustrating and after finding out this feature is being included in Anthem, I figured this really needs to be brought up. Warframe is a game that prides itself on customization, but the lack of a color wheel really gimps this.

I'd suggest keeping the pallet system as is and fold purchased pallets into the wheel and section it with labels.

Hi, I aside from a thread about dojo stuff here in the spoiler, I have a few questions: 

Révélation

1°) About the redesign of the intro, can we hope some stitches for the slight contradictions between the intro we have and some later quests, and more importantly, a proper introduction for Teshin? For players who experience Natah and have not tried the PvP, he kinda pops out of nowhere, acting like he's a known mentor and all, even though he's never done any of this. Some changes here would be nice.

2°) Also, old events as quests, are there any news on that front?

3°) Any news or wafles for the Kingpin system?

4°) That roadmap for the last devstream was pretty rad. Can't wait!

My question:

Will there be an update to fix the door glitch on the first mission of the Glast Gambit quest? I ran into issues with it about 5 or 6 times before I could complete the mission. It eventually worked but was annoying. Just wondering if a fix for that could be in the next hotfix or update.

Hi Digital extremes I have been playing this game since 2015 my god. I am proud of this game you have made over the years. But me and a group of people would like you to please please please rework ash,chroma,atlas,and vanban. I would love new primsa,prime mods,and more lore in  the future. I can't wait for the new war to come to xbox one. P.s I miss you space mom aka the lotus.

Can we please have infinite blueprints of bait for the orb vallis fish? The bait yield a poor amount of spawns in my experience and having to dish out more standing for something like this makes me hate the grind even more.

Also please for the love of all things holy make the squad invulnerable in arbitration when the host decides to quit. 

Will railjack be clan-only activity ?

When will we see docking animation of liset with orbiter in game you shown parts of long time ago in devstreams ?

Any chance you will actually Buff Vauban for REAL ? I am sorry to say it but last buff was a joke, vauban is still far below other frames.

Any chance "spider" bounties for vox solaris will get rewards per stage of bounty ? current way feels very unrewarding and whats more because you get only one reward from so many different possibilties chance of getting specifi creward you need is very low.

On 2019-01-31 at 12:07 AM, safaiaryu said:

I started playing long after Plains of Eidolon came along, but Fortuna has caused me to go back and enjoy the Plains. I'd like to hear if you guys are working on anything to improve Plains bounties to be more like Vallis bounties, such as:

• having Ostrons out on the Plains to give out further bounties without returning to Cetus
  • alert levels to scale up Grineer attacks and resulting loot drops
  • bonuses for certain clear goals in each stage (I love love love this feature)

I'm sure those would be MASSIVE updates to work on, but they would be fantastic.

Also, as someone who loves Gara, I'd like to hear about:

• The Arca Plasmor has been bouncing off her glass wall for a while now. Is this staying because it's intentional, or have you just not gotten around to fixing it yet?
  • Is there any chance you can change the Coildrive's hitbox so that, during defenses, Gara can stand on top of it and activate her four from up there? Right now she just slides off and has to activate it from the ground, which really doesn't provide much protection.

Why dont you just bullet jump up and then activate her four?

- any news about the fix for the crashes we encounter at PoE in Switch?

- can you show more about what we can expect about Melee 3.0 as we are uncertain how this will crash the melee mods economy

- for the love of Teshin, can you please allow the full editing of skins for Tennogen and not just follow the initial skin patterns as it will give more artistic freedoms to the creators.

- also, can you please avoid the boring skins for the Prime versions (a great example is the boring design of Rhino/Frost Prime vs. Trinity/Chroma Prime designs). Whoever designed Chroma Prime skin deserves a raise.

- can't we make Ducats readily available in Market seeing that Credits and Endo are there already (more reason for us to open our wallets).

- Sell Nitain Extract in Market, please. I don't care if it will cost 100plat per piece (again, more reason for us to open our wallets) or at least make the quests to obtain it scale with our current progress in the star chart, example, I'm currently in Ceres and a Nitain quest will pop up in Sedna, like, for real?? (FWIW, I have the means to buy plats to get Primes early in the game that needs Nitain).

- please remove the negative effect that passively kills our Kavats/Kubrows, it makes them highly demanding to maintain and gives us less reason to use them.

- more fluid operation of Arch Wings

6 hours ago, Phailberry said:

Any word or updates on Prime Noggles and Unvaulting packs? They came out around when Mesa Prime did, but no Mesa Prime noggle yet, and i'm not sure if there's a definite delay when it comes to the distribution of noggles during an Unvaulting.

Just curious, is all ^__^ i did get the Ember Prime unvaulting, will be wondering if the prime noggle would come in as well.

I got one with my Chroma Prime one as well. Similar with you, I did not received any Mesa Prime noggle.

6 часов назад, QueenLamoura сказал:

Any news on getting some real furniture for our orbiter? with the ability to visit other tenno orbiters and the added mini game from the sacrifice; it would be nice to spruce up our houses with chairs, tables, games, beds ect..

I'm not sure if there will be enough space in orbiter. Maybe playable minigame in dojo? We have a amazing beautiful dojo now, give us reason to spend more time in it! Useable chairs in it to making roleplay be possible

Has anyone considered looking at implementing the tech used to render hair in Zootopia to Warframe? We can get realistic looking hair and fur for the characters and pets. Blender added it into their 2.8 release, and it looks amazing. A video previewing the tech is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNlGsmZ6osk

Blender has a page going into more details of how it works here: https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/render/cycles/nodes/types/shaders/hair_principled.html#cbtb16

The Blender docs page has links to the actual papers Blender implemented.

Main question would be:

Of all of the things outlined on the whiteboard last devstream, what would each of you say you are most excited for?

(We all know Geoff's is the Hydroid Prime trailer so...)

A follow up question would be:

If you each could choose 1 thing to add to the game right now (a passion project) what would it be?

You guys were awesome last stream! Can't wait for this one!

Archived