Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Shane1412 said:

how to do melee block combo? kinda can't do melee block combos anymore, blocking is auto while melee is equipped, but cannot execute block melee combos, can someone explain this?

Yea this is pretty weird especially sense the stance mods still have combos that require it.

14 minutes ago, Bl00dRedRage said:

BUG: Baruuk's slam with desert wind is broken. It does no damage at all, not even damage numbers pop up. It also doesn't have particle effects either.

Investigating! Thanks for letting us know. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're investigating this! Does changing your Controller bindings to 'Default' help?

The problem with controller bindings right now is related to the key binding restrictions of the old system. Melee Channel is only allowed to be bound to Fire, Zoom and Melee Block (yes I know blocking is gone but this is what the prompt says when attempting to bind to another button).

As far as I know, channeling should be set to alt fire which will not conflict (assuming it takes priority over the actual alt fire of a weapon).

Simply changing the block option from this restriction to alt fire (or removing it altogether) should alleviate this issue provided people rebind their controls afterwards.

Another small note: The same issue has been in the game since fortuna's launch with the fishing/hunting UI. This UI is operated using right bumper (RB). But other actions (melee in my case) will override this menu, rendering it unusable on controller and thus technically impossible to hunt animals (unless you use your mouse and keyboard).

2 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

BUG!!!!!!!!!!

Releasing right and left click at the same time while mining in Orb Vallis cause the entire mining system to completely break until you quit and relog.

i noticed this happen i didn't check the required steps to fix it or exactly what caused it

@[DE]Megan the aim on controller is better when you hit default. But then then it will not allow to switch my secondary fire and my weapon switch button keybinds. I found a toggle that post to group melee channel and secondary fire together but it does nothing when toggled and still doesn't allow my to put my secondary fire to y button on my controller.

I think this is an issue and I'm not sure where to post it but its about this update.

Basically I want to channel but I cant have channeling and aiming at the same time or channeling and firing at the same time. It be nice if channeling could be bound to other things like the map button so cycle powers buttons.

10 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

Scanned all the data-hashes, but they are still listed as "Undiscovered" on the Event page. Terminal just has fuzzy squares on each ring.

YEah I have the same issue. Really don't want to have to hunt them down again.

Controller user here (ps4 controller), HAD the problem with losing the Aim function on Left Trigger and I couldn't use "hold block" combos on melee weapons. 

After restoring defaults, I redid my keybindings but put Melee Channel on the D-pad (previously Left Trigger) and now it defaulted to hold Left Trigger to activate the "hold block" combos for melee and also switching to gun+aim mode works seamlessly.

Baruuk's Desert Wind moveset no longer has a special slam. I do not get the FX or knockback wave from using the aerial slam, nor can I hold right click to get the vacuum effect, I basically just punch the ground and nothing happens unless I land directly on top of an enemy.

Just now, Flatland said:

Baruuk's Desert Wind moveset no longer has a special slam. I do not get the FX or knockback wave from using the aerial slam, nor can I hold right click to get the vacuum effect, I basically just punch the ground and nothing happens unless I land directly on top of an enemy.

The Hotfix currently in the oven has a fix for this - hang tight! 

In response to: 

With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.  

What does that mean for Veiled rivens that require you, the player, to complete an Incursion in the Plains?

Removing mods in arsenal: It used to be that you could right-click a mod from your warframe/weapon in the Arsenal and it would immediately unequip that mod. This no longer seems to work.

Gantulyst/Hydrolyst disappearing after a few seconds: attempted a Tridolon bounty 15 or so minutes ago. Teralyst went like normal. Gantulyst constantly sunk back into the ground and transported every few seconds (even with charged lures and without doing much damage to him). We just hopped around the map the entire time chasing him down to do enough damage to his shields to try to get hits in on the joints. A member of the squad said he'd dealt with the same thing earlier. They managed to finally defeat the Gantulyst and the Hydrolyst evidently did the same thing. Gantulyst must have transported a dozen or so times.

Otherwise, some good sounding stuff in this patch.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Hotfix currently in the oven has a fix for this - hang tight! 

Thanks for the quick response! Since we don't have a block button anymore, how does Baruuk perform the vacuum slam now? (After the fix)

Archived