Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

[DE]Megan

I'm frothing at the mouth. Anthem is fun, but so broken and a bit light on things to do right now T_T I'm so hyped to have things to do in Warframe again.

Thank you, everyone at DE, for staying up so late working on this update. Ya'll're excellent.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Client-Authoritative Changes:

We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience: 

• Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we've made it Client-Authoritative.
  • Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced

Switching to operator should also be client-authoritative, people with high ping can experience extreme difficulty switching

Make us able to buy those weapon skins (as well all other stuff ...) as a standalone. For example the syandana from the Nidus Deluxe skin, or the cheeky Nova syandana, or the cards from Limbo. I see no sense in buying the bundle if I just want 1-2 things from it.

Is melee momentum fixed since the chimera update last year it makes using those kinds of weapons trading attack speed for absolute nothing since you swinging a jet powered hammer is stopped by a gunner slam moa stomp or lancer shield bash 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

While we have no clan leaderboard with this Operation, you can earn many rewards by participating and unlocking the mysteries of Fortuna. 

I am very excited to play the new Operation, but I feel the definition of this term should be changed so people don't have to keep being disappointed for expecting leaderboards to come with Operations. Given Ghoul Purges are "Events" in the world state menu, it might be best to categorize non-leaderboard missions as Events and reserve Operations for competitive content. It's been almost 2 years since Ambulas Reborn.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Changes:

• Bounties are now available out in the Plains of Eidolon! Certain tents placed throughout the Plains contain a console that encompasses the power to contact Konzu himself (when he’s not on his early lunch). 
    • With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.

If there's no incursions what hapens with mods that was incursion-only, like Kinetic Diversion?
Are they legacy now?

5 minutes ago, SunnyEkler said:

If there's no incursions what hapens with mods that was incursion-only, like Kinetic Diversion?
Are they legacy now?

Incursions rewards have been moved to other accessible locations: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

For Kinetic Diversion, it drops from the Aerial Commander (Assassination Bounties).

1) Thank you for working on this rather than the stream.  It's much appreciated.

2) You buried the lead on earlier posts.  The knockback removal is something that should be front and center.

3) Hildryn not being over the double affinity weekends is a bit...dubious.  That expected week of grind and the ensuing 4 days of build are a bit...less than ideal.

I look forward to playing.  Hopefully it's everything that is being sold (and yes red text, some of us do read).

Archived