The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Game-breaking] [Bug] Broken/Stuck Doors (Main Thread)

MetalDeath

Had this issue on a fissure as well

jlbOeAl.jpgYeah, my squad had to quit and it was pretty annoying to rerun the mission.

No, I am not naming and shaming here so I believe I don't have to blank out the names. Everyone was at the losing end.

Edited by Guest

There appears to be 2 or more kinds of door bugs.

1: Only happens to small grineer doors, a door bug where host see open and other see locked. Host using Nova or Loki is a good workaround.

2: After lockdown, door bug where everyone see green door locked closed, until everyone, all allies and all enemies, all go away to unlock it. This can happen to any mission that have lockdowns to any doors. Here is a video of this lockdown door bug on big grineer doors. After lock down, I just need to go away with no allies no enemies near this door.

When I was playing Caracol mission in Saturn, I realized that team-members (excluding the host) can not open the door that goes to the extraction. Even if the door shows green lights, only the host can pass through and other players cant. It would be great if you could fix this bug.

Had this bug twice today during the Sortie (Defeat Phorid's Forces), mission 1 (Titan, Saturn).

First time it happened after destroying the reactor, one person (host?) got through, the rest of the group (including myself) was stuck. Enemies could pass through the door as if it was open. Shooting through the door also killed enemies on the other side. Only the player who got through could extract, everybody else had to abort.

Second time I was hosting, two players got stuck right at the start. Because another player and myself got through we could at least finish the mission for everyone.

Analyze Network says "All systems nominal. No UPnp or NAT-PMP detected".

Only seen it once, on the Grineer tile set. Enemies were still able to pass through the door while it remained closed, and after the issue occurred a new player joined and could not pass through the door also. 

I have been told by a friend even hosts can not pass through the door, and had a friend encounter the issue on their own. (not sure if they were simply on their own or solo mode)

Yeah, had this happen during the first Sortie mission last night - the Sabotage for the Phorid sortie.  My brother was host and I client, and the first door we came to he and enemies could go right through but I could not.  I saw a closed door, with collision.  He and enemies just sorta phased through it from my perspective, while from his perspective I was running in place against an invisible barrier.  There were no friendship doors later in the mission so he was able to finish it without me, and since it's not an endless mission type I was extracted by the timer along with him so we didn't have to try again.  But yeah I was just sitting there in the first room twiddling my thumbs and occasionally murdering enemies who came through the door.

Edit:  Yeah, as someone mentioned above, before this I'd mostly run into it on Kuva Grineer tiles in Onslaught.  Started with the patch which made doors client authoritative.

Edited by Andvarja

Same problem, been unable to finish a variety of missions, including the sortie because of this. This bug also seems to mess with things like consoles in sabotage missions, and recently I did a fissure where the whole squad got 10 reactant but only one person could get a reward.

3 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Didn't they say doors opening are soon going to be client sided to prevent this?

Either way I'll throw my agreement in because I had to abort sorties to restart and run solo because of doors. 

I thought they had already implemented that, or so they said a few patches ago?

I have made a main thread on this topic here on this sub-forum.

Could you please add this information there? 

It's in the hopes that if the thread gets enough steam, DE will finally notice it and fix this damn bug.

Absolutely mad. Logged into the forums just to finally report this. Has been happening consistently to me as well on PC. The "round" doors in grineer tileset levels which should be passable are simply lodged closed. Occasionally enemies can glitch and attack through these closed doors as well.

Someone please tell the grineer queens to stop eating all the mechanics and engineers.