Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Garuda any useful?

JackHargreav

I tried to use her outside of survival and I can't see her being any useful in other missions.

Maybe It's just my build. But She doesn't seem to have an actual usable dps ability like mesa and she has no CC at all. Or at least it's really minimal.

In case I'm wrong, feel free to tell me.

Well I don't use her much so I wouldn't really know. But I do like Baruuk, and still don't like how he's also only useful on long missions on account of his abilities. And that he's not exactly the best at high levels. So, a very short list of uses.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

Shes one of those new type of frames: quite decent at most things but not outstanding in any of them

Its "fun" to play with her but only when u accept the fact mentioned above

Basically build whatever suits you and forget about her XD

or use her from time to time when u feel like it on some low lvl missions

She's a mix of support and slight DPS. She can heal using her 2, deal some damage and add a little bit survivavility with her 1 and apply a Hunter munitions like debuff to enemies with her 4. All of her damage, weapons and ability damage, scale upto extra 100% the lower her health is. She's pretty useless in low and mid level missions, but can really speed up enemy kill times at higher levels.

• Like 1

Shes good versus heavy things that are not immune to status effects because her 4 has massive scaling potential when you reach 100% proc chance on it. She deals metric tons of damage aslogn as you bring a weapon to go with the bleed procs. Exergis, Tigris P, Catchmoon, Opticor Vandal etc. preferably modded for gas means alot of procs on procs.

Edited by SneakyErvin

53 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

She's a mix of support and slight DPS. She can heal using her 2, deal some damage and add a little bit survivavility with her 1 and apply a Hunter munitions like debuff to enemies with her 4. All of her damage, weapons and ability damage, scale upto extra 100% the lower her health is. She's pretty useless in low and mid level missions, but can really speed up enemy kill times at higher levels.

^^Mostly this. The use i have with her in the Lower Levels is mostly her Damage Buff (Multiplicative) or Leveling since she can use her Claws without a Melee Weapon and they don’t affect Affinity. But like most Frames with scaling Damage, she becomes stronger and stronger when you reach higher levels, plus, she can increase her Ability Damage with her Passive (Although, her Damage Buff can go away pretty quickly when using Blood Alter). With how her Seeking Talons helps Ally’s Damage, she can be more of a Frame for the Squad but can be as good Solo.

Edited by GPrime96

She seems useful to me. She has effectively unlimited energy, she grants healing up the wazoo, she has two nukes that don't act too intrusive and great survivability. I heard there's a way to make her literally invincible but I don't know the exact build. It probably revolves around abusing Blood Altar, Bloodletting and Quick Thinking

1 hour ago, D20 said:

She seems useful to me. She has effectively unlimited energy, she grants healing up the wazoo, she has two nukes that don't act too intrusive and great survivability. I heard there's a way to make her literally invincible but I don't know the exact build. It probably revolves around abusing Blood Altar, Bloodletting and Quick Thinking

Basically that yeah. If youre focusing 100% on survivability all you need is 75% efficiency and at least some positive strength. With 3 umbral mods, quickthinking/finesse, dual guardians, and prime flow you have 1070 + an additional 1710 raw hp from your energy which can be completely restores with 1 button at the cost of HP which your blood altar is never not supplying. All while pretty much always having 2077 armor.

Though recasting will happen often unless you tweak a few things.