Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Like the Thumpers, what entities you could think of as a Floof?

Duality52

Think it would like to see a Lanx floof. Had a shark toy when I was a kid so it might be interesting to see the fish as Floofs. I can understand why they wouldn't though seeing as how they have the mounted fish displays.

I don't think warframes or humanoid NPCs would make good floofs but things like Zanuka, the Ambulas, Any of the infested, etc. might make for some fun ones. Infested floofs might also fit the décor of our pimple popping room.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

The Jackal. Whenever I see him after a Razorback event, he looks way to harmless, cute even 🙂

I feel this way about Lephantis and Lynx (Void Sabotage Jackal... even makes a sad shreek when it dies). I wish both were smarter 😞

7 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Hunters hunt to eat. And to celebrate the hunt you stuff the hunted and display them. 

I see no problem here. Hunting as always been a part of my culture. 

But DE would rather stick them in cages. 

ah yes because us the tenno void devils who can just disappear on command need meat?

12 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I don't know what your going on about.  I mean wat?! tenor.gif

floofs were probably modeled after real-life organizations that try to save animals. a lot of real organizations give out "stuffys" to people who helped save animals. it would be all kinds of messed up if real-world organizations gave out taxidermied animals, same with warframe. 

everyone is entitled to their own head cannon, but don't expect DE to introduce it to the game officially.

Expanding on my Stalker idea..

I think all Bosses (who are Organic) should be floofs.
But they need to be captured by using the Tranq Gun & ONLY the Tranq Gun.
So you have to wear em down with Tranq Shots.

Like Stalker, first, they'll start to slow down (like a permanent Frost status), then they'll start to talk smack or question wtf the player is doing, then they'll start to just to kneel, then finally collapse & fall asleep.
Once asleep, you call in the drone. Get that lovely Fortuna Whistle Music while Teshin, Lotus (pre-spoiler), Biz, Konzu. or Teasonai tell the player a little except about them.
(Won't lie...Vey Hek would suck to capture...)

8 hours ago, stormy505 said:

same with warframe. 

Yeah because sticking birds and rabbit-rats in little cages is real humane. /s not to mention the taxidermy of fish, but oh no the taxidermy of other animals is over the line. /s tenor.gif

I want to hunt! I don't care about conservation. Oh and It's a video game. That said my head cannon says by now none of those animals should be on the endangered list. Millions have been "rescued". Mission accomplished. tenor.gif

Oh and how many codrocs have you needlessly slaughtered? Lol 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

22 hours ago, Duality52 said:

The Thumpers are a silly start, but we can go further.

The Orbs and Eidolon Sentients (Teralyst, Gantulyst, Hydrolyst) may have their Articulas, but it would be both silly and great to see a Floofy version of them. Call the Eidolon Floofs as Terry, Garry, and Harry too. Instead, you can get their Floofs via Little Duck and Onkko, respectively.

We could get Floofs of the fish around the Plains and the Vallis as well.

Thoughts?

I wouldnt mind a Thumper statue.

And my thoughts? Nice try but we all know DE would ban me for life if I actually put my thoughts down. =D