Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Like the Thumpers, what entities you could think of as a Floof?

Duality52

The Thumpers are a silly start, but we can go further.

The Orbs and Eidolon Sentients (Teralyst, Gantulyst, Hydrolyst) may have their Articulas, but it would be both silly and great to see a Floofy version of them. Call the Eidolon Floofs as Terry, Garry, and Harry too. Instead, you can get their Floofs via Little Duck and Onkko, respectively.

We could get Floofs of the fish around the Plains and the Vallis as well.

Thoughts?

• Like 6

Probably and unpopular opinion but I hate those stupid cringy floofs.  I want the real animals stuffed/taxidermy on my ship, just like we have fish taxidermy. 

I think it's stupid and hypocritical DE isn't squamish towards fish taxidermy but is squamish towards taxidermy for everything else. And hides behind "lore" as a "reason" not to have taxidermy for all. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

3 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

So you're catching them and try to save them.. just for you to kill them? Wat 

Hunters hunt to eat. And to celebrate the hunt you stuff the hunted and display them. 

I see no problem here. Hunting as always been a part of my culture. 

But DE would rather stick them in cages. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

But you're not hunting.. at least not traditionally.. you're saving them, from the corpus, from going extinct o.o why would you kill them? 

Our operators don't eat currently.. and even then I'm not sure if they eat stuff that goes extinct xD

I don't know what your going on about.  I mean wat?! tenor.gif

2 hours ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

Clem, Glem, Ordis, Warframes.

Yes.

1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

Everything in the game should be made into floofs.

Characters, units, bosses, ships, everything.

I would like Floof Skins for everything. I want to play as a floof, fighting armies of floofs, with the gore converted to stuffing. 

• Like 1

Stalker. I want there to be a alternative battle where you just shoot him with the Tranq Rifle.

Then after 100 or so round he finally goes to sleep, we call in the Conservation bot & get the "Perfect Capture" screen while The Biz or Master Teasonai, or hell Teshin gives us a brief description of Stalker before whooshing him off screaming.

The reward is after enough Captures we get a cute Stalker Floof.

(We also should get to Tranq Kavats, Kubrows, & etc. Getting tags that we turn in for floofs.)

Edit:

After Conserving Stalker...the player should get an EXTREMELY angry all caps mail from the Stalker. Where he vows revenge & marks you 3x for death.

Each successive conservation should make him madder.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029
  • Like 1