Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloody ephemera strange effect

gundamaster

seriously, I did the Bloody ephemera. the effect of it very strange ... would not it be better to spot the place where we passed with blood? floating bubbles are horrible.they look like red soap bubbles, the only effect that needs to mark the place where we passed and it does not mark ...

• Like 5

this ephemera just suits for Saryn (looks like poison, not blood)

2 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

I agree, it looks very ugly. Probably the worst ephemera atm (although freezing is also pretty bad). 

But still the worst ephemera so far, have to agreed

1 hour ago, HexOmega111x said:

Ephemeras should not exists at first place. Ugly or not, it doesn't fit with the style of the game.

have a necromancer, a dude who summon earth dudes on a metal ship tileset, a Warframe that make thinks become Glass and ofc, a Frame who yours power is a CAT and also you farm her on a simulacron not fit as well, this game become a D&D feat AVATAR long time ago... a futuristic distopia with super frames of NINJAS. 

Also, doest make any sense a Frame (combat suit) fight side a Kubrow / Kavat. They are living creatures. a Helminth make more sense than a normal Kubrow/Kavat because of the lore, (LOL)

Something like the corpus Hyena would make a lot more sense (fire power, can upgrade cuz its a machine, put formas, etc)
not to mention that being a combat pet, it would be far more plausible to justify pet skills like a rocket coming off its own back (which would be pretty cool)
I know the original hyena is made of parts of warframes, so I said something like that.  

Edited by --Blame--

vor 1 Stunde schrieb HexOmega111x:

Ephemeras should not exists at first place. Ugly or not, it doesn't fit with the style of the game.

I don't thinks so. Seeding Step or Smoking Body fits in pretty decent because those are a bit descreet. Some like Bleeding Body just look like they're straigth out of a cartoon. This cartoonish look breaks IMO the general style.

At least it's all a matter of personal taste.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, --Blame-- said:

I like the idea of Ephemeras bein a reward, but the stalker one is more about lucky than ever

WIth the exception of Bleeding, they are all blind luck.

As for the OP - Bleeding doesn't look like bleeding at all.  My friends and I all it the Jello Ephemara.  It looks "best" when you change the color to green or something that has nothing to do with blood.  And I use the term "best" ONLY in relation to itself as nothing looks too good.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

WIth the exception of Bleeding, they are all blind luck.

As for the OP - Bleeding doesn't look like bleeding at all.  My friends and I all it the Jello Ephemara.  It looks "best" when you change the color to green or something that has nothing to do with blood.  And I use the term "best" ONLY in relation to itself as nothing looks too good.

I mean lucky, cuz Stalker appears somethimes and just show up in a squad of 3 guys mst 27 and one dude mst 10 who get a ephemera just to be there. 

I like the concept of tokens for get ephemera like the Arbiters, or a goal like kill 100 eidolons 

I kinda like it. Mind you it is the only one I own.

I to tend to make it bright vibrant slime colors.

To be quite honest it is the best reward I have gotten from Arbitration vitus trade ins and probably my most used item from there. I do use Adaptation a lot on Iranos but that's aboot it.. If you are into cosmetics then it is either the bloody epherma or the victoria secret robot bra sunglasses for the same price. 😛

1 minute ago, --Blame-- said:

like the concept of tokens for get ephemera like the Arbiters, or a goal like kill 100 eidolons 

yup - have posted the same many times.

Ephem's should be achievements like Bleeding.

• Shocking - kill Exploiter x times
  • Freezing - kill Exploiter 2x times
  • Blazing - get to wave 16 on ESO
  • Seeding - get to nth reward cycle on Arby in a single run.

etc

1 hour ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

yup - have posted the same many times.

Ephem's should be achievements like Bleeding.

• Shocking - kill Exploiter x times
  • Freezing - kill Exploiter 2x times
  • Blazing - get to wave 16 on ESO
  • Seeding - get to nth reward cycle on Arby in a single run.

etc

for shocking and freezing. imo just giving us a safety net where we can trade in the toroids they drop for the reward. but still keeping the drop chance. so if someone grinds exploiter orb for 16 hours the game just goes "yea, no, you deserve this"

blazing would probably be wave 24 or 32 considering if they wanted to keep the difficulty the same as of rn, but instead of a time investment its a gear check.

for seeding imo, again give us the safety net approach. over time you can save up like 30 Vitus to just buy the blueprint if you're unlucky.

1 minute ago, stormy505 said:

blazing would probably be wave 24 or 32 considering if they wanted to keep the difficulty the same as of rn,

Perhaps -but having seen people play on console, it'd be a rare tenno there that could get to wave 24 or 32 in a single run. I think wave 16 would be enough of an "achievement".  My proposal was for a single run, not multiple partial runs.

Safety net would be ok too, I guess.  

And tradeable for other ephemera - I have 5 Shocking now and still no Freezing.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Turn it yellow & slap it on Frost or Hydroid. Turn it Brown & place it on Hydroid.

It works a lot better in any color other than red (irony...).

They need to change it to "Water Ephemera". It doesn't look like blood at all.

It doesn't look like water either. They need to call it Goofy/Cartoony Goo Ephemera, because that's what it is. It's overly silly and cartoony.

12 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

It doesn't look like water either. They need to call it Goofy/Cartoony Goo Ephemera, because that's what it is. It's overly silly and cartoony.

Fair enough. It does look more like slime...(looking at it in game right now as I type this)

I don't care too much as it looks great on my Frost & adds to his uh...unique snow powers.

Works on my Hydroid Prime too.

Sadly, they are the only frames I've figured out how to make it work out on.

Although I admit...that'd partially because it adds to my humor with those frames.