Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Alert

(NSW)Katsuro

1 minute ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

It's their own fault. It was known well in advance that the Wolf would spawn more often near the end of the season or there would be a more reliable way to farm him before series 2 was released.

Lesson learned that you should wait instead of jumping the gun.

they say spawn more often not get his own assassination node, those are not the same

Week 6-9 in NW: "The Wolf hunts you, you gotta deal with RNG bro."

As NW draws to a close: "Now we hunt him, when for some reason we couldn't before."

I knew his spawn rates would increase as time went on, but I never new it'd be a time limited window with guaranteed rates... D:<
Honestly it's a little annoying, but I suppose I'm happy that players have a chance to complete their sets now, and farm the Mask.

But the 250-300p I spent on that damned hammer will forever haunt me.

• Like 1

Since I have had no access to WARFRAME for past 5 days, the Wolf has decided to be an Alert level event enemy?

Wowzers.....guess this means that he will be getting Alerts from now on...and not just this weekend such as the case with this sigil I will miss out on.

I swear to the PTB this LOGIN FAILED has gotta be destroyed. There is no reason that out of all the games in the XBOX LIBRARY.....the only one I play is the one I canno access because....LOGIN FAILED????

Sometimes, when I get a bit complacent, I start to question why I have my big damn list of personal rules. Sometimes, it just feels so constricting.

Then I see something like this, and then look back at my "Never pay for anything you think you can earn in-game, no matter how difficult" rule, and I suddenly remember why.

Also, one benefit of the current Unvaulting, which I generally dislike, is that I got to fight him so many times.

So yeah, pretty cool hammer. Don't have the time to potato and Forma it just yet, so I'm going to keep it in cold storage for a while.

Edited by KnossosTNC

It was always a strong and consistent theory that the Wolf would somehow be farmable. The ridiculous drop rates, spawn rates and (at times) unkillable nature of the Wolf probably forced DE’s hand. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Also, one benefit of the current Unvaulting, which I generally dislike, is that I got to fight him so many times.

This is how I completed my Wolf Sledge set

11 minutes ago, Noabettiet said:

i was genuinely lucky in being able to farm the whole wolf sledge set, but still no luck on that mask  ... 😔

This one dropped for me during a syndicate run.... honestly.... its ugly....just like The Armor.

Just now, Lutesque said:

its ugly....just like The Armor

Wolf Armour - Nezha Deluxe. Looks beautiful. The problem with the armour is it is quite frame limited but, in my opinion, means it’ll be seen less. So better from a fashion perspective 😉

Nightwave 2 preview of the armour looks fantastic though. 

Just now, Mez999 said:

Wolf Armour - Nezha Deluxe. Looks beautiful. The problem with the armour is it is quite frame limited but, in my opinion, means it’ll be seen less. So better from a fashion perspective 😉

Nightwave 2 preview of the armour looks fantastic though. 

Il have to take your word for it.... I can't Fashion Frame to save my life.

This is why I didn't sweat getting the parts.  With how up in arms the community has been about spawn rates and drop chances and even the lack of pseudo-events like Plague Star and TA's, I'd have been shocked if this hadn't happened. 

For people who pay attention and give it some thought, this isn't a surprise and I really don't feel bad for people who had knee jerk reactions to the doomsayers. 

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

Just now, FollowTheFaceless said:

I doubt there will be huge price drop... normal node have stupidly low drop chance (yes, I'm sure as hell it's been reduced).

I got 2 motors in 2 runs of it so....maybe not?

9 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

And I run over 20 times and not even a single part dropped, so neither.

RNG being RNG then.

Sadly business as usual, hell I traded one of my Motors for a handle just to be done with farming him forever.