Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When's the last time you were excited about a weapon?

Rxanadu

Catchmoon, because it does enough raw damage to replace my Arca Plasmor for charging Nova's 2 in one shot, only it also has 100% crit chance, more ammo in the mag, shoots farther, can be used while carrying items in the left hand, and leaves the primary slot free for a gun with Amalgam Serration on it for extra sprint speed. It's insanely good.

Sarpa Prime. Ever since I discovered the joy of Shattering Impact + Condition Overload on the regular Sarpa, I've been looking forward to Sarpa Prime. It can't come soon enough.

Edited by SordidDreams

Latest one is Stradavar Prime. I used vanilla version a lot last year in Fortuna with a good riven and really liked the overall feel of it. Prime performance was nice, but the looks not so much. I hope they enable alternative skins for it in a not too distant future!

Wisps new weapon looks really cool. Kinda excited to try it. Thunder n lightening theme. Was excited for the Opticore Vandle. That one was kinda a fun grind to get. Most fun I had in Fortuna like ever. Kinda killed Fortuna for me though. Hate that place unless the event is going on. 

Edited by bananacat89

I get really excited about any of the modular weapons and knowing I made it and found all the resources makes me enjoy it so much more.  Plus the work put into leveling Fortuna and Cetus.  In my eyes they are very strong and worth the time.  I love my Sepfahn and Rattleguts so much, two weapons Ive put a lot of work into.  I hope more of that is coming our way, also have managed to get some decent rivens for both.  Next Ill take Modular shotguns please.  

I'm kind of excited for that new pistol.  It's basically 'Zakti but it's actually the Lawgiver'.  And anything that lets me be the law excites me.

As for weapons I was excited for?  Corinth and Battacor, the former because I get to tell the Grineer to say hello to my little friend, the latter because it's basically a lasrifle and the Emperor demands praise.

• Like 2

I think the last time I was excited about any weapon in Warframe was Synoid Simulor release pre-change. 

Warframes I haven't been excited about since Gara, though Wisp looks really interesting. 

Edited by Vesiga

On 2019-05-17 at 1:26 PM, Tangent-Valley said:

I think "The Mystery" is what usually pulls me in, and that aura currently surrounds the "2 Operation Weapons" coming out with the Jovian Concord.

"Oooohhhh....Are we getting Two Vandals this time? Oh! Is it a Primary and a Secondary? Or a Primary and Melee? AH?! Is it even a Vandal, or maybe some new Amalgam version of some Corpus weapon?!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't wait to see this!!!!!"

=w="

Glaxion and spectra vandal, mastery fodder weapons sadly. 

I normally don't go out of my way to craft weapons unless

A) It's a prime, and then it's only for collection purposes

B) I got a riven for it. I buy/craft weapons for my rivens, not the other way around

C) It's got a cool gimmick. To that end, I've recently fallen in love with the Tatsu and Wolf Sledge. Tatsu looks great, has a phenomenal stance, and its gimmick lets it shoot freaking skull snakes which proc status and open enemies to finishers. Wolf Sledge lets me cosplay as the Wolf, throwing a huge-ass hammer never gets old and is actually useful since the thrown attack has 5x the damage of a normal attack.

If you're asking what upcoming weapon I'm excited for, probably whatever the next two-handed nikana is, because I just want to be able to use Wise Razor on more weapons.