Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Nightwave

(XBOX)XArch AngelX86

On 2019-05-28 at 3:33 AM, random__noob said:

Look, you cant force DE to do the things you want them to with THEIR intelectual property. I get it you are angry. Many people are.

Cant make the descisions for them though. Time gating is crap, yes, but it is not NEW here. It just did hurt a lot more this time around than it usually does. Special rewards for special events have always been a thing. Every event had a special reward you could get, some more useful than others. Some people dont have all the dual stat mods, since some of them are a pain to farm for (and originally, there just WAS no way to get them if you missed out on the event. Imagine a world where THAT is true... So at least we know DE is willing to give us second chances).

Its just that this time, we jumped through a LOT more hoops over a MUCH longer period of time. And for an item that we have no info if or when or how we can try to get it again, making us feel pressured to invest the 40 hours of mostly mind-numbing grind for it.

Maybe umbra forma will just be replacing the legendary core in the sorties, making it hard but not impossible to get. And that way making it available in the market as well. And people wont feel so freakishly bad. But maybe we have to grind our butts off over 10 weeks again to rank up that high (and I am certainly thinking a lot harder about that if it should come to this. Other games also have beautiful incentives to play them...).

Going as far as stating "give it to everybody that missed out on it" is just childish.

So what does that leave me to say in this post? You are logically wrong in assuming you can force anybody to do what you want with the things you dont own (and they do own the game, its their so called job), and that aside you provided no feedback that hasnt been given in the over 100 pages worth of feedback in the dedicated official feedback topic.

Why the HECK do you think your opinion is more important than that of all the other gamers that are in outrage?
What makes you special, or this thread relevant?

The thing is with what you are saying mods are trade-able i remember how tempo royal and those mods cost thousands of plat all coz they were limited time things that nobody thought would come back, but they were trade-able and moved hands it may have been rare but it happened. put it this way what if we removed normal forma entirely stuck it into nightwave at the same rank as the umbra forma how would u feel then when all of ur warframes progression to being more powerful is gimped and locked behind the time gated system, lets also lock you away from playing the game for 80% of the nightwave system so you will never get it does that change ur perception on it or not? im guessing not.

Like someone said the next one should be at like mastery 30 not in a time gated system, it gives incentive to actually grind n do mastery rank and it is achievable by everyone if they so wish to have it if anything it should have just been a mastery rank thing like mastery 25 gets one mastery 30 gets one. the people that already have an umbra forma shouldn't receive one when they hit 25 as they already have one as a "get it early" kinda thing. it would meant people that actually work for it gets and allows for everyone to be able to get one if they so wish. and stopping a divide of the players that could never get it because they cant no life the game

So first they remove Alerts and put all the Aura's and Nitian behind a horrible new grind wall requiring 11+ times the work to get the same rewards we previously got.

We get a mission to finally get the wolf and its removed after a weekend(?)

No Saturn six mission.

Then you remove Nightwave leaving us no real way other than a 1% or so chance to get Nitian.

Really what on earth was all this?

I returned today from taking a break after Nightwave but I can see my self going straight back on one I kind of like the new mission type and enemies but the rest, is this just some bad prolonged Aprils fools joke? Anyway, Ill probably loiter a little bit in the hopes they go back to the game being fun again and not a chore/punishment but sadly I get the feeling the devs are going to continue with these nasty tactics on pressing us to spend our plat on the marketplace.

And no, 75% discount will not get me to spend another penny with your company, bring alerts back and add a few quests then yes, maybe. But until that day...

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, TheSkunkyMonk said:

And no, 75% discount will not get me to spend another penny with your company, bring alerts back and add a few quests then yes, maybe. But until that day...

Trying to pressure DE into doing something.

Yeah, that'll work.

As if you were the most valuable player to DE...

11 hours ago, TheSkunkyMonk said:

No Saturn six missions Then you remove Nightwave leaving us no real way other than a 1% or so chance to get Nitian.

Not true

Ghouls have a 5% chance to drop nitain and luckily they are frequent enough to farm 

Gotta love that Vay hek air

/Sarcasm

Edited by (PS4)CodyXSavageX
Sarcasm?

16 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

2-3 hours per week sounds like a truly horrible grind.

Depending on how much you play, yes, it can be a horrible grind. Especially if it involves stuff you don't enjoy doing. Some people just really don't enjoy having their gameplay dictated either. If it was a currency system like Baro, I think people would have less of an issue with it. But it's a boring grind to largely get a bunch of stuff you don't want so you can get a few things you might want.

Edited by Ceryk
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Myscho said:

World wont break if you wait few days till Nightwave S02 start, some players take game way too serious, you had plenty time for stockpiling Nitain

ppl time is serious,,I personally don't like to waste my time.I would appreciated If DE does feel the same way,not every major update=more click

25 minutes ago, (PS4)CodyXSavageX said:

Ghouls have a 5% chance to drop nitain and luckily they are frequent enough to farm 

Frequent?! Lol

Ghouls come every 2 weeks, and only stay for about 3 days. Then a 2 week gap. That's not vary "frequent".

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, TheSkunkyMonk said:

So first they remove Alerts and put all the Aura's and Nitian behind a horrible new grind wall requiring 11+ times the work to get the same rewards we previously got.

We get a mission to finally get the wolf and its removed after a weekend(?)

No Saturn six mission.

Then you remove Nightwave leaving us no real way other than a 1% or so chance to get Nitian.

Really what on earth was all this?

I returned today from taking a break after Nightwave but I can see my self going straight back on one I kind of like the new mission type and enemies but the rest, is this just some bad prolonged Aprils fools joke? Anyway, Ill probably loiter a little bit in the hopes they go back to the game being fun again and not a chore/punishment but sadly I get the feeling the devs are going to continue with these nasty tactics on pressing us to spend our plat on the marketplace.

For saying this I’ll assume you just joined, nightwave lasts 10 weeks per season, now u just wait for next season, coming in a week or two. Don’t be a rage boi

• Like 1

il y a 32 minutes, Myscho a dit :

World wont break if you wait few days till Nightwave S02 start, some players take game way too serious, you had plenty time for stockpiling Nitain

New players who come now cannot get nitain, few days till nightwave s2 ? more like 1 month at least. Your solution is sh#% , OP is complaining about the fact that aura mods/nitain (which are used to build frame parts to finish some story quests .. ) cannot be obtained now. And what is your big solution ? "Don't play the game till season 2 comes out", nice. You won't even say that their system is S#&$.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Soon as I got that Forma I stopped, this whole time based system, resetting progress and assigning tasks the way it did just didn't do it for me so doubt I will be doing the next one as it felt to stressful for me anyway to get any enjoyment out of it. I never took the game seriously either but making us work ten times harder to get the same items we were getting was a bit of a kick in the teeth for me.

25 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Trying to pressure DE into doing something.

Yeah, that'll work.

As if you were the most valuable player to DE...

Pressure? Nope just giving my opinion and reasons I barely load up the game anymore. I may not of been the most valuable but I still put a good hundred bucks or so into their pockets over the space of a couple of months.

23 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

2-3 hours per week sounds like a truly horrible grind.

Erm some of the chores where an hour just by themselves for half a rank or less, then 8 bounties for half a rank and so on, compared to what I used to have todo to get Nitian and Auras yes it was a massive increase grind/time and for the most part not things I Wanted to be spending my game time doing.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CodyXSavageX said:

Not true

Gotta love that Vay hek air

Still not really a solution though is it, an event that only comes up now and again, and is that not the mission reward or are you saying the Ghouls actually drop it as well? Just Ive done a few purges and not once have I got a NE.

11 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Depending on how much you play, yes, it can be a horrible grind. Especially if it involves stuff you don't enjoy doing. Some people just really don't enjoy having their gameplay dictated either. If it was a currency system like Baro, I think people would have less of an issue with it. But it's a boring grind to largely get a bunch of stuff you don't want so you can get a few things you might want.

I would of still moaned but yes that would of been better. What would of been awesome if they had kept alerts and just ran nightwave alongside them and removed the time limit, instead just move us onto to s2 when we complete s1.

2 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

For saying this I’ll assume you just joined, nightwave lasts 10 weeks per season, now u just wait for next season, coming in a week or two. Don’t be a rage boi

I joined at Xmas so I got just enough time in to get used to doing 1 mission for 1 reward and was having plenty of fun with the game, then Nightwave came along and sucked the enjoyment out of it for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

New players who come now cannot get nitain, few days till nightwave s2 ? more like 1 month at least. Your solution is sh#% , OP is complaining about the fact that aura mods/nitain (which are used to build frame parts to finish some story quests .. ) cannot be obtained now. And what is your big solution ? "Don't play the game till season 2 comes out", nice. You won't even say that their system is S#&$.

New players have plenty of things to do without nitain too (that they can still farm if they really want to), but I agree on how much auras are important and how their unavailability atm is really bad

Just now, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

New players have plenty of things to do without nitain too (that they can still farm if they really want to), but I agree on how much auras are important and how their unavailability atm is really bad

New players need Nitian for MR badly, so no they can;t really do without it.

They simply committed to something they didn't have fully prepared. It's kinda typical though, wouldn't you say?

I kinda felt this one coming when I noticed the Hildryn alt-helm never came up on the Nightwave S1 buy-list.

Kinda gave away that each season is hard coded from start to finish and they probably wouldn't be ready.

45 minutes ago, TheSkunkyMonk said:

I would of still moaned but yes that would of been better. What would of been awesome if they had kept alerts and just ran nightwave alongside them and removed the time limit, instead just move us onto to s2 when we complete s1.

dude if we had to finish season 1 before doing season 2 i would just never get to season 2. i got to rank 3 or something? first one that gets you wolf creds, and then bought 15 nitain, cause i figured i wouldnt be seeing that for a while, and then stopped caring. nightwaves just werent worth the time and effort required to get the good stuff, especially since i get to play for maybe 6 hours a week, if i'm lucky.

3 minutes ago, Podge said:

dude if we had to finish season 1 before doing season 2 i would just never get to season 2. i got to rank 3 or something? first one that gets you wolf creds, and then bought 15 nitain, cause i figured i wouldnt be seeing that for a while, and then stopped caring. nightwaves just werent worth the time and effort required to get the good stuff, especially since i get to play for maybe 6 hours a week, if i'm lucky.

Thats why it would work better, you could take a year or two if you really wanted and just slowly progress and work through the ranks if you were still playing. Taking it at your own pace with Alerts running alongside...