Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.6

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, -CdG-Storm said:

Its baffling to see how you even expect people to go past the lvl 100 mark with demos like this.

hrm? it's an endurance node, where it clearly asks how far can you go? there's no expectation to go further than a 4k score.

2 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Not everyone who played Loki cheesed it. Don't take my hard-won 20k+ away from me just because I happened to get into a squad of like-minded sneaky bois.

If you're going to neuter the top of the leaderboards based on frame choices and the possibility they used that issue to their advantage, for God's sake make the threshold you're cutting off 30k or higher as people have definitively been capable of making that with standard play (I switch teleported them back to buy time, not into pits!)

Theres your 20k then there's the guys obviously doing something suspicious with 320k - they should get a ban just for being so blatant and cocky about it

3 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Just so this gets the attention it needs...

Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself today).

I'll take before and after screenshots regarding this, cyanex research is currently in-progress for me so yeah.

2 minutes ago, jnuh said:

hrm? it's an endurance node, where it clearly asks how far can you go? there's no expectation to go further than a 4k score.

Yep bcoz 4k is defo the top of the leaderboards....
edit: My point being you'd totally have to deal with them lvl 100+ if you're trying for leaderboards , so far I only care about the vandals for the 6k MR points, they're just more collection weaps to my arsenal that i will never use over my more conventional power creeped weapons.

Только что, [DE]Megan сказал:

• This issue specifically was wrongly overused in Operation: Hostile Mergers to gain a Leaderboard advantage. We’ll have more information soon that will speak to our action plans regarding the Leaderboards.

Here's my point - ALL scores should be wiped and event extended. Why? 

Hotfix 25.0.3 - Demolysts no longer spawn at the same point for each Conduit, instead they will spawn randomly within a set range from the Conduit.

Hotfix 25.0.4 - Fixed Rivens that are capable of hitting negative Damage via Critical Multiplier resulting in insta-killing enemies that have innate Damage resistance (Amalgam Alkonost). They will now properly take 0 Damage from a negative Critical Multiplier weapon, the same way regular enemies do.

Hotfix 25.0.6 - Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly. VIPs are now teleported to safety if placed into a pit.

All that gives a huge advantage in operation.

5 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Not everyone who played Loki cheesed it. Don't take my hard-won 20k+ away from me just because I happened to get into a squad of like-minded sneaky bois.

If you're going to neuter the top of the leaderboards based on frame choices and the possibility they used that issue to their advantage, for God's sake make the threshold you're cutting off 30k or higher as people have definitively been capable of making that with standard play (I switch teleported them back to buy time, not into pits!)

You see, this is what I worry about too. When people get all vindictive and it feels like a mob mentality forms. Just because people used Loki doesn't mean they were exploiting. Hell, some of them might not have even been USING switch teleport! Think about that! Imagine if their scores were reset just because of some exploiters? Imagine the outrage!

Just now, -CM-Stormxdragon said:

Theres your 20k then there's the guys obviously doing something suspicious with 320k - they should get a ban just for being so blatant and cocky about it

Well that's why I said make the threshold 30k or higher for a serious wipe based on frames alone. Otherwise even if you have metrics on ability casts (which they do) there's no real way of telling whether it was to buy distance legitimately. Even the odd instakill could feasibly happen in the heat of the moment, considering some of those killplanes are in the middle of the tile.

I'll admit I considered it for pushing the final bit of that threshold in a pinch (because the 20k threshold is nonsense and I was stressing on account of solo clan making it a requirement) but ultimately I didn't need to do it. My Redeemer could keep up the DPS race as far as I needed.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly. VIPs are now teleported to safety if placed into a pit.

Realy fun if u ask me,  the yeet hammer still working?

seems it was a problem before going live tho. a scoring system based on RNG spawning is not great...(ya get more points the further from the node/faster you kill him). it should have been a flat score for a kill, with maybe each successful conduit getting a multiplicative bonus. 

Thanks for the hotfix :satisfied:

Oo Loki exploit .. hmm how can loki exploit 

by only pressing 2 .. well thats an old one :facepalm:

Stealth is in its natural form for loki .. no exploit there 

32 sec of hide and seek moment then you get stumbled upon an Nullfier .. 

Soo pls do explain how an Normal stealth warframe does exploit .. this is so intressting . and no iam not into doeing any exploits but curiousity

Still no fix for Daman Prime sugatra being stiff at the metal part when before it used to bend all the way at the base.

Rubico Prime's  reload animation has been bugged for some time now. If you reload the gun you'll see that the clip is missing and the red 'vein' never goes back to its original position.

Also can we get some better physics on the Sardin Prime sugatra? Because a little bit of it is stiff at the base, it causes the sugatra to stretch and get distorted when it moves just like daman prime does.

Thanks DE.

il y a 2 minutes, -_Highlander_- a dit :

Thanks for the hotfix :satisfied:

Oo Loki exploit .. hmm how can loki exploit 

by only pressing 2 .. well thats an old one :facepalm:

Stealth is in its natural form for loki .. no exploit there 

32 sec of hide and seek moment then you get stumbled upon an Nullfier .. 

Soo pls do explain how an Normal stealth warframe does exploit .. this is so intressting . and no iam not into doeing any exploits but curiousity

They explained it in the hotfixes notes.. THey were switch teleporting the "VIP" to a pit

1 hour ago, lainverse said:

Abuse? ABUSE?! That's his freaking ability used as intended! It would be abuse if people use a bug, but this is using mechanics of the game as intended! Pits kill mobs, Loki teleports stuff around. Of course people will drop these fat guys off the map on sight with Loki! Why wouldn't they? Especially when you literally playing on the platform floating over bottomless pit. Dropping stuff into it only makes sense. In fact it doesn't make sense when it crawls back.

Well, I completely expected this, though. It makes getting rid of demolysts a little bit too easy. Not like it suddenly became hard. You still can switch-teleport them as far back as you wish every time they come too close. It's just not an instant kill anymore.

You're joking right? To be thorough, I went and TESTED this with Loki. Know what happens when you switch port an enemy into a pit in any tileset except the new ones? They teleport back up. They do NOT die. It was only the new tilesets this happened on, and that is now fixed. Oh? But you want to claim you killed enemies with pits? Yeah, sure, because you rag dolled them into said pit, which breaks the mechanic. And it still doesn't count as a kill, no affinity is awarded.

Deal with it, it was exploit of a bug, and is now fixed.

Archived