Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.6

[DE]Megan

I’m having some issues when it comes to Argon Crystals, when in the void doing mission they don’t drop even with a Nekros/Ivara etc. to help “loot” Argon. I’ve tried different missions and Warframes but nothing seems to work. 

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly. VIPs are now teleported to safety if placed into a pit.

O.O How do people find this crap. Is it like a troll wants to be a jerk but ends up exploiter hero?

11 minutes ago, Domaik said:

The Komorex Weapon Research REMOVES 20k Clan Affinity

as per this post

I knew something didn't look right I was 80k before finishing the research and now at 97k or something (been doing pigments and what not)

35 minutes ago, Bioness said:

Throw Hydroid and Nyx in there as well.

What did nyx do? I've been using her and shes not effected the demolyst (invalid target) when you try to mind control him, better to use operator/magus lockdown for it.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Attachment Energy colour preview persisting, whereas the default color should replace it once you move away from it. 

Oh, that's an oldie one. Thanks Megan.

Still no fix for the Banshee Prime antennas unaffected by Secondary Emissive and Chroma Prime tabard + Effigy making all clothes (Sugatras, armor, Chroma tabard) disappear. Someone stop that pesky thief! >:o

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder.

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself today).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- The Ambient Occlusion graphics option is always on and there's no way to turn it off. Some of use really want that turned off.

- Arguably lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Deployment animations for Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive after performing a stealth kill.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Nyx, Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around? Try 35 - 50p.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with palletes that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / bage of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hotfix.

Just making the VIPs teleport to safety still wont stop the exploiting, one of the exploits is a perma CC from hydroid pulling mobs to his pool, it gives plenty of time for people to kill the demolysts because they stay in place, Loki will just do the same now, they can teleport demolysts out of the map so they keep respawning away from the objective, or they just gonna simply teleport them away from it, you guys need to stop the teleportation from happening altogether, same goes for hydroid, he cant be able to pull mobs with his pool tentacle.

https://streamable.com/s66ix

Also hope that the resolution for the leaderbords means stripping them from their points and rewards, they still have time to re-do the operation legitimately and re-earn the rewards if they do it legitimately. Otherwise, the message you are sending is that "cheating pays off".

16 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Thank you! Finally a fix for the Loki method, now people will actually have to play with legit strats.

I agree..  there are a lot of people trying to enjoy the challenge and the leader board is part of it.  Every time the leader board goes up somebody finds a loop hole to get to the top. :(

31 minutes ago, GunRaptor9000 said:

Any word on when we might get the Machinist's awesome new flamethrower? 

Probably same time when we will get Dual Kreskas like Corpus guys on Orb Valis or Nox's awesome sludge launcher (I don't want to hear about Stug that squirt gun is paltry compared to what Nox has) , Ghoul Rictus' circular saw ....  etc

Yea don't get your hopes up :P

Nice, thank you. Especially for these:

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Reduced Melee FX light intensity.

• Fixed Impact Status and ragdolling breaking enemies out of Nyx’s Pacify effect before its Duration is up.

Archived